Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:27:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cat Dealey

Started by Entropy Balsmalch, February 18, 2004, 05:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraceyQ

Quote from: "DonkeyRods". Where have all the cool girls with mental hair gone? I like them!

<raises hand> Here! Sir!

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Matthias"Shut up, just shut up, shut up.

Black Eyed Peas should act on their own advice I feel. However, Fergie is one hell of a shagfantasy. Mmmmmm. You would, wouldn't you?

She looks like she'll fall to bits when shaken.

5 Knuckle Shuffle

I take it's that Fergie, the Wigger, from Black Eyed Peas?
What a fucking moose, I'll say. She looks a fooking right mess and has anybody told her that you sing through your mouth and not your nose?

smoker

Quote from: "5 Knuckle Shuffle"I take it's that Fergie is the Wigger from Black Eyed Peas?
What a fucking moose, I'll say. She looks a fooking right mess and has anybody told her that you sing through your mouth and not your nose?

lalalalalalala i can't hear you lalalalalala

DonkeyRods

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Quote from: "DonkeyRods". Where have all the cool girls with mental hair gone? I like them!

<raises hand> Here! Sir!

Oh my fragile heart...please dont say you're a redhead too...I <3 redheads with an almost illegal passion

Rats

I like ginges too, not the frizzy ones though. Traceys not a ginge although she might be now, last I heard she was "mousey with roots"

Matthias

Quote from: "DonkeyRods"Where have all the cool girls with mental hair gone? I like them!

My girlfriend has mental hair.

In fact, she keeps getting mistaken for this woman...

Yes, Sinitta of crap 80's disco fame.

However, my girlfriend is (genuinely) prettier and has bigger tits. A lucky man I am indeed.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

And yet you cheated on her...

Matthias

Quote from: "NobodyGetsOutAlive"And yet you cheated on her...

Er.. no, I didn't!

NobodyGetsOutAlive

I know you didn't.

I thought she was the cheated unfortunate involved in the whole "shagging to make her feel better" scenario.

Presumptious me.

Matthias

Quote from: "NobodyGetsOutAlive"I know you didn't.

I thought she was the cheated unfortunate involved in the whole "shagging to make her feel better" scenario.

Presumptious me.

No, that was around 14 years ago. I was seeing a short white girl back then. She was just 4' 10" which looked really fucking stupid as I'm 6'1".

5 Knuckle Shuffle

Quote from: "Matthias"
Quote from: "NobodyGetsOutAlive"I know you didn't.

Presumptious me.

No, that was around 14 years ago. I was seeing a short white girl back then. She was just 4' 10" which looked really fucking stupid as I'm 6'1".

Hehehe, being 6'1" IS being really stupid.

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Matthias"Sinitta.

Mmmmmm...Sinitta.

Did you know that she has an identical twin who she didn't know about until quite a late age??? Her mum...

...Had them when she was fifteen, so she's very youthful herself.

I worked with her once...She did some backing vocals for me and bought along her mate who turned out to be Aimii Stewart.

Ramses VIII

She was in the News Of The World magazine the other day in one of those `10 Things you never knew about Cat Deeley` things, and shes been going out with some bloke for 3 years, so shes probably not bent.
It was at work and i read it.
I dont know much about Cat  Deeley.
I got the impression from reading this thing  that shes kind of like a kiddies wild child but in reality she`s like Margaret Thatcher .

This could easily be transformed into a cunningly disguised 'you know who i fancy' type thread... let me help...

There are certain female celebs who appeal to 'scaredy-boys' - they are attractive but lack any real sexiness, all sexiness they try to display on photoshoots appear forced, obvious and un-natural - you just know if you get them alone then it's missionary all round and no room for experimentation. These celebs include - Cat Deeley, Rachel Stephens, Louise Nerdling.

I'm not sure whether there are male equivilants of 'scaredy-boy' fantasty figures... perhaps a lady VW could advise?

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Munday's Chylde"These celebs include - Cat Deeley, Rachel Stephens, Louise Nerdling.
Not forgetting the Godmother, Selena Scott.

Rats

Melinda Messenger, hey this is fun

mook

Err...Moira Stewart. I haven't got the hang of this have I?

Ramses VIII

Rachel Stevens always (to me) manages to look sexy in `walking down the street` photos.

The most unsexy `scaredy woman` for me is `Caprice`

Rats

carol smilie, I still would though. I can see the attraction, nice and gentle and comfy. Like when you fancied your primary school teacher.

DonkeyRods

Susan Kennedy from Neighbours

butnut

Quote from: "Rats"carol smilie, I still would though. I can see the attraction, nice and gentle and comfy. Like when you fancied your primary school teacher.

My Mum taught me at primary school, so the less I think about what you've written, the better.

Rats

That's just taking mundays thesis to it's natural conclusion isn't it? There can be nothing more safe and unintimidating than shagging your own mother and killing your father the bastard.