Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:11:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

No Moderates again, say Libellees stuff

Started by Bilko, February 02, 2004, 02:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

business as usual on the coherency front then pete?

Bilko

Quote from: "smoker"business as usual on the coherency front then pete?

Off you can Fuck

Frinky

At least he can use capital letters.

smoker

Quote from: "Frinky"

At least he can use capital letters.

That really bugs you doesn't it Frink ;)

Frinky

Everything does. I'm not going to hold back any more, you will all live in fear of me from now on.

me

My libel thread in the other Bomb'd shelter has been fucked off. Does anyone know its wereabouts ?

Anonymous

Why thank you good Sir. Your internet is clearly far moe superior to mine. Cheers ears !!

weekender

Quote from: "Frinky"Everything does. I'm not going to hold back any more, you will all live in fear of me from now on.

I think we should join forces against people who don't use capitals on a message board.  If that's alright by you, we'll then need to start work on a name for our group.  I suggest Capital Rejection Adamant Protest.  It's either that or the "USE FUCKING CAPITALS YOU IDIOTIC SCUM!!!" group.  Which I prefer to be honest.

I am weasel

But seeing this is us...shouldn't it be more like:

Capital Usage Now Tolerated ?

Frinky

Quote from: "weekender"I think we should join forces against people who don't use capitals on a message board.  If that's alright by you, we'll then need to start work on a name for our group.  I suggest Capital Rejection Adamant Protest.  It's either that or the "USE FUCKING CAPITALS YOU IDIOTIC SCUM!!!" group.  Which I prefer to be honest.

I agree entirely. Maybe you could do lessons - "Weekender Teaches Typing" - whereby all "mistakes" are corrected by Hammerment. Nothing like fear of steel to keep the hoardes in line.