Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Take My Wife (S1)

Started by Small Man Big Horse, May 15, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Okay, technically this is another US comedy which follows the daily life of a comedian, but there is thankfully a twist in that it's based on the real life marriage of Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butler. Both are very funny woman in their own right but work brilliantly together, and I found this to be a really charming show with a lot of depth. It originally aired on SeeSo and I don't think it's been shown over here, but the first episode is on youtube in full - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep69729mGYc - with the rest of the series available in the usual dodgy places. It's also been renewed for a second season which is fantastic news as I've heard SeeSo's future is a little shaky right now.

Hemulen

I've not seen Take My Wife yet, but it's disappointing to hear that SeeSo's potentially in trouble. If only they could have launched it internationally, I would have signed up on day 1. Unrealistic, I know, but it's so frustrating to be aware of all these interesting original shows coming out on smaller streaming services like Seeso, Hulu, Cartoon Hangover etc. that are utterly impossible to access legally in the UK.