Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:24:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Woman lifts skirt and flashes pants at reporter

Started by mikewills, May 21, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikewills

Can anyone tell me what TV bloopers show the following clip is from/anyone know where to get the clip in higher quality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yEJfREZSU

Cheers,

Brundle-Fly

Niche.

Wasn't there an Aussie or Canuck bloopers show called Red Noses? That might be a lead?

Glebe

mikewills

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on May 21, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
Niche.

Wasn't there an Aussie or Canuck bloopers show called Red Noses? That might be a lead?

Thanks for the heads up! Although I can't seem to find a show called Red Noses?

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: mikewills on May 21, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Although I can't seem to find a show called Red Noses?

Sorry, I meant Red Faces. Got confused with Comic Relief.

Now I've got a red face.

13 schoolyards

Red Faces (the Australian one) was a comedy "talent" show based around crap acts, not a bloopers show.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: 13 schoolyards on May 22, 2017, 02:15:28 PM
Red Faces (the Australian one) was a comedy "talent" show based around crap acts, not a bloopers show.

Ah, really red face now.

It'll Be Alright On The Night?

momatt

Catalogue Trousers

thenoise

I remember it being shown on it'll be alright on the night.

However there were about a gazillion of them made so you can trawl through them all yourself if you are that interested.

p.s. if you search the internet very carefully you can actually find not only lots of ladies in their knickers, but sometimes even less than that!!!!  Have fun ;)

mikewills

Quincey

So was this woman the subject of the news report? I presume that they didn't know she would lift her skirt and flash her pants so weren't filming her for that reason.

mikewills

Quote from: Quincey on May 23, 2017, 03:23:03 PM
So was this woman the subject of the news report? I presume that they didn't know she would lift her skirt and flash her pants so weren't filming her for that reason.

No they were filming something to do with Cardiff Crown Court and I think she was a random passer by

QDRPHNC

momatt