Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:54:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What colour pants are u wearing today?

Started by sore bottom mum, February 18, 2004, 07:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Well stone me,  I really didn't see that one coming.  What a comedy genius you are.

imitationleather

hencole

It's made even funnier by the fact someone did the exact same joke only days ago. Brilliant.

Purple Tentacle

Neil

No, this is being a childish predictable bore.

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Quote from: "Neil"No, this is being a childish predictable bore.

What, as in what you just said is being a childish predictable bore or PT or ... oh, forget I even started.

Capuchin

At risk of wasting my type, I thought I'd try and hijack this in an effort to lessen the 'crap'.

Anyway: Who's seen 'State Of Play'?

When it was first trailered it didn't really grab my attention, seemed like another drama that was designed to try and be serious and award winning.
Then last night I noticed my homechoice watch-when-you-like TV thing had it as a 'last chance' offer, so i decided to give it a go and watch the first episode.
I was gripped and proceeded to sit through all 6 episodes back to back till half 8 this morning, partly because I was scared I'd miss the chance to see them if I left it too long and partly because I really wanted to see what would happen.

I don't remember it being mentioned around here, but I'm sure some whores must have seen it. Featuring Bill Nighy, Kelly McDonald, Amelia Bulmore, David Morrisey, John Simm and many others delivering decent performances.
True, the story wasn't totally revolutionary but it was good and well-told.

The whole shady dealing/governmental and corporate influence thing would be right up Pinball's street.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/stateofplay/

sproggy

Your heart's in the right place Capuchin but just let the bitch sink.

The Plaque Goblin

Ronson