Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:54:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"He sounded white over the phone..."

Started by JesusAndYourBush, December 08, 2004, 01:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

The BNP hired a DJ for their Christmas party and he turned out to be black.  Some walked out and the remaining ones were really polite for the rest of the night, not daring to mention they were BNP, which seems opposed to their views.  Story here.

In his defence, the person who hired the DJ said "He sounded white over the phone."  This got me thinking and I came up with this...

Maybe this should go in vision mong, except I'm not asking for any more mongs and people might like to discuss the story.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

That's hilarious and proves what a bunch of stupid cunts the BNP are.

dan p

I love the fact that they said the situation was "a bit embarrassing" and that no one told the DJ what was going on. I'd like to think that this might make them stop and think about their views but I know I'm just being naive there.

imitationleather

Can you join the BNP if you're black? Surely you can, because if you exclude people based on race that must be illegal.

Sometimes I wish I was black, just because of all the mischief I could get up to. I suppose I'll just have to settle for a Nation of Islam membership card instead.

I just loved the fact that they got all shy and coy about the fact they were, in fact, the BNP:

Quote"Traditionally someone stands and says what's happened in the year or in the elections. But it was a bit difficult to say we were even the BNP. We even had to be careful what we said when we did the raffle so we didn't offend this guy.

"What are you supposed to do? Tell him to clear off? It was very, very embarrassing."

I mean, this is meant to be the BNP, Evil Bastards Inc...and they don't even have the courage of their convictions, or the strength, to even stand up for their own risible beliefs! Pretty funny and very telling.

Frinky

This is somewhat remiscent of the library scene in Ghostbusters...

"So, what do we do?"

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "imitationleather"Can you join the BNP if you're black? Surely you can, because if you exclude people based on race that must be illegal.

Wasn't there something linked to on here a while ago, where BNP leaders were discussing hiring a black person because it would improve their image or something? I can't remember, someone will though.

untitled_london

oddly enough, i was looking for a thread about this on the GB/UK section of stormfront. haven't seen one yet tho.

:S

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"
Quote from: "imitationleather"Can you join the BNP if you're black? Surely you can, because if you exclude people based on race that must be illegal.

Wasn't there something linked to on here a while ago, where BNP leaders were discussing hiring a black person because it would improve their image or something? I can't remember, someone will though.

There was a documentary on the telly not that long ago about Nick Griffin and the BNP where they discussed it. It may have been the one where Griffin was effectively accusing all Arabs of being paedophiles.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Wasn't there something linked to on here a while ago, where BNP leaders were discussing hiring a black person because it would improve their image or something? I can't remember, someone will though.
It's mentioned in the linked article.  ;-)

zozman

I've mentioned it on here before I think but they had a party election broadcast before the recent European and local elections where they had an old Asian bloke on saying he was going to be voting BNP.  God knows where they got him from but it was quite amusing.

Saying that, it wasn't nearly as amusing as Nick Griffin doing his bit under a model of a spitfire.  Can anyone spot the subtle thing that he's done?  The twat.

Krang

ahaha, that picture is bloody brilliant!

untitled_london

Quote from: "zozman"Can anyone spot the subtle thing that he's done?  The twat.

Am I being an arse?

(i.e. i'm not sure i follow)

zozman

Quote from: "untitled_london"

Am I being an arse?

Not really, all I was suggesting was that Peter Griffin (or whatever he's called) was probably trying to suggest that Spitfires were used to defend our brave nation against invading masses of relentless foreigners intent on our destruction.  And clearly, the BNP would do the same.

untitled_london

Quote from: "zozman"
Quote from: "untitled_london"

Am I being an arse?

Not really, all I was suggesting was that Peter Griffin (or whatever he's called) was probably trying to suggest that Spitfires were used to defend our brave nation against invading masses of relentless foreigners intent on our destruction.  And clearly, the BNP would do the same.

ahhhh, cool

sorry, in that case i was being an arse, clearly i got that from your your post, but i was wondering wether i had missed a link to a more revealing pic whereby he had stealthily hidden a "nig" being broken over a pavement or somesuch.

sorry, as you were.

Custard

Hold up, Bros are racist? I'm tearing up the printed-off lyrics to Cats Amongst The Pigeons as we speak.

hymen spaz

The KKK went through a re-brand recently, there was a lot reported by the Guardian writer John Ronson.

http://www.jonronson.com/klan.html

always thought it was hilarious that they wanted to become more mainstream. Surley the BNP and the KKK trying to incorporate ethnics is completely against what they believe. Or is it more like, we like blacks and gays as long as they are well behaved and don't dare try to be better than good honest Dole claiming petty criminals in Britain.

maybe all right wing groups could break the mold with Osama  running for Mayor of New York. Or he could do work with landmines in Uganda. It would raise their profile........ no ,got it. He could start a Liver donation chairty, he could appear on the ads in soft focus and ask us for just a fiver a month.

Santa's Boyfriend

QuoteHold up, Bros are racist? I'm tearing up the printed-off lyrics to Cats Amongst The Pigeons as we speak.

They certainly had an arian, nazi-esque image to them.  Was going to post an image of them to prove the point, but I couldn't find one on Google...  :)

Custard

I managed to find one Bros picture ( well, half of one really ), by Google-searching " Bros Twins ".

Yeah, we know you're a skinhead under that hair mate, who you trying to kid?

VegaLA

Quote from: "Shameless"

Was'nt one of them completly bald in the second Blade film ? Showing his true colours there !!

Fran

hahahaha. top pic JAYB... yes, that story did show up the BNP for being thick as pigshite. haha

i'll be in the BNP capital of england over the holidays (Bradford) oh, lucky me. My art project hasto see me distributing my own publication. i am doing it as a "radical" manifesto which will definately get up their noses... preaching racial tolerance, and anti homophobia, etc. i shall be distributing my books in their local hang-outs. so if youre local to bradford and see one... :o)

my art teacher is scared for my life. lol. he's honestly worried that i''lll get my head kicked in. thing is... the BNP are so dumb that (assuming they can read it) they wont be able to correctly aim to swing a proper punch. they're all mouth, anyway.

ive been threatened with all sorts by them. i cant believe that BNP will ever get a decent image as long as they still appeal to the thugs and fuckwits of society.
if anyones read the book about david copeland, it shows up such organisations for ruthlessly latching onto impressionable, insecure white youths (usually male) and appealing to their identity and masculinity to give them all sorts of warped logic to use against others.
I'm suprised that after that documentary, Griffin et al didnt get done for more
counts of incitement of racial hatred.

hymen spaz

Quote from: "VegaLA"
Quote from: "Shameless"

Was'nt one of them completly bald in the second Blade film ? Showing his true colours there !!

He was also white in it. More proof.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Apparently the new Blade film is a load of shit, which is a shame.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "Fran"I'm suprised that after that documentary, Griffin et al didnt get done for more counts of incitement of racial hatred.

That's a point.  What actually happened after that documentary was shown?  I noticed there was a big friendly picture of the mole guy on the front page of Redwatch, but there doesn't seem to be much (public) followup aside from Barclays kicking them out.  What happened after that?