Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gruesome Trevor.

Started by Glebe, June 03, 2017, 05:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
and snites a snotrocket on his eye.

ASFTSN

Gruesome Trevor buys a spiraliser to deal with his polyps.

ASFTSN

Gruesome Trevor makes a verruca vol-au-vent and takes tiny bites while silently guffing at the Post Office.

ASFTSN

Gruesome Trevor sits at the top of the cinema so he can undo the plasters on his finger-blisters and waft the smell over the audience.

Glebe

Gruesome Trevor, who we have established is a xenophobic nationalist in addition to being really gross, notices a Pakistani family moving in a few doors down. He gets all his stinking rubbish bags out of the bins and dumps them in their front garden. He just dumps them, like a fucking ignorant pig.

Ray Travez

Halloween fancy dress party- Trev takes along a chainsaw, but doesn't tell anyone what he has come as.

As midnight chimes, Trev revs up the chainsaw and proceeds to slice himself in half, screaming, "CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS YET? I'M A FUCKING DAMIEN HIRST!"

Glebe

Trev eats veg and farts at a picnicking family.

Ray Travez

Gruesome Trevor wins Jimmy Savile's necklace of glass eyeballs off ebay

Glebe

Trev scrapes the last out of some old dog food tins he finds in the alley, in preparation for tonight's 'romantic' 'dinner'.

Glebe

GT puts hot tarmac in his neighbour's barbeque. That'll teach him to borrow the mower!

Ray Travez

Gruesome Trevor uses Jimmy Savile's necklace of glass eyeballs as anal beads, and logs on to Chaterbate. Here's lookin' at you, kid!

Glebe

"It is the sediment of the shit-shake I so enjoy." Too much info, Gruesome Trev!

Ray Travez

Haha, fucking hell!

Louis Theroux turns up with a camera crew to interview Gruesome Trevor for his new show, Louis Theroux's Scumbags & Rotters. Unable to maintain his dispassionate faux-naive veneer in Trev's presence, Louis snaps and calls him "an unspeakable, disgusting cunt" before storming off set, never to return.

JoeyBananaduck

No money, no problem. Science has it that Grue Trev can subsist on his own verrucas for 3-4 days, and he intends to prove it to all and sundry.

Glebe

Trev's blind date turns out to be Local Jess' sister, Nearby Sarah. After the meal, he invites her back to his place, with the promise of "full frontal nudity. And more, perhaps, Sarah."

Glebe

GT films a dogging session near his home, and watches it back later with some cold custard. Magic.

Glebe

"Ah, a particularly revolting crop of dogs' eggs!"

Glebe

Trev enjoys the yuckiest of things, as you can tell by these posts!

Glebe

"Bubble, bubble, boil and trouble!" Yes, Trevor's stews are renowned throughout the community for their subtle rottenness and general lack of nourishment.

Having killed Richard Keys, Gruesome Trevor squeezes the shits out of the dead body then chops him open and sells the parts down the garage and fishmonger. How do you feel now, mate? "Gutted" he says with his mouth shut (ventriloquist style) while moving the mouth of Richard Keys. Long story short, Gruse Trev's got his Richard Keys Halloween costume sorted.

Glebe

Gruesome Trev goes to get the morning milk, and discovers that a dog has done it's business on the doorstep. It's gonna be a good day, folks!

Glebe

"I notice you've got curry stains on y'trousers, Trevor."

"Thanks for 'noticing' that, Noticing Ned... but a closer sniff will reveal that it's not curry..."

Gregory Torso

Gruesome Trev gingerly inserts his halfmast into the grey-pink aperture of his obese flatmate's catheter hole.

Gregory Torso

Gruesome Trevr is banned from all branches of PetsMart after he is caught "pressing" the guinea pigs.

Glebe

Gruesome allows the gruel to go cold before consuming. Ah, delicious... another miserable meal, another miserable day.

JoeyBananaduck

Gruesome Trevor tells a nervous co-worker, unprompted about the fascinating documentary on necrophilia he watched last night. The following day he tells the same co-worker about how he has to bite down and suck on his gum boils to stop them bursting.*

*I was actually the co-worker, this really happened, he wasn't called Trevor, and I left.

Glebe

Trevor often raids the brown bin when the cupboard is bare. And sometimes when it's not bare, actually.

After wanking too much, Trevor starts to go blind and misreads his own name tag. Mistaking himself for a Trebor soft mint he chews upon himself. Trevor then tries to lie down on his sofa but in the nearblind haze he has accidentally walked into the public toilets and rests in the trough urinal. Zzzzzzzzz, he's sleeping now, but his Zzzzzzzzzz atoms are coming out not as letters Z but as swastikas, an illegal thought crime for which he is banned from the town centre.

Glebe

GT has a G&T... although the gin is piss and the tonic is cum. Don't ask about the olive, you don't want to know.

Bazooka

Gruesome Trevor pushes his neighbor into a bonfire, his biggest laugh comes when the poor souls eyes pop.