Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:06:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gruesome Trevor.

Started by Glebe, June 03, 2017, 05:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

The good news: Gruesome Trevor is now a proud father! Aaaaaah!

The bad news: Gruesome Trevor has stapled his baby's anus shut to prevent diarrhea. Boooo!

Glebe

"Do you mind me asking, sir... just how many cats do you have?"

"NONE! Now help me load these Kattomeat tins into my big bag!"

Glebe

Feeling too lazy to go to the takeaway, GT shits on a plate (and pisses in a cup for a drink).

Sorry, I've gone to far, that was unbelievably infantile.

Gregory Torso

"Nice wallpaper, Trev, what's that colour?"
"1000 year eggshell black."
"I see, and what's that you're drinking, I'll wager it isn't coffee!"
"Slag and road spit. Want some?"
"Think I'll pass. That's an interesting l-"
"Dead jackdaws. Sewn together. And yes, that is a child's skull on my endtable. Any more questions about the grotesque nature of my existence?"
"Nah you're alright mate."

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on October 28, 2017, 03:28:58 AM"Any more questions about the grotesque nature of my existence?"

"Nah you're alright mate."

Gary has so many more question's about the grotesque nature of Trev's existence, but he would be absolutely terrified to ask and would deeply regret hearing the answers and just wants to leave now and never meet Gruesome Trevor ever again ever.

Glebe

"Off to a Halloween fancy dress party then, mate?"

"Eh?!"

derek stitt

Nowt wrong with infantile

Ol Trev can practice campanology with his piles. He is working on building a frame so he can attempt a Newton's Cradle with them but, nobody is replying to the newspaper advertisement asking for an assistant.

Respecting the clocks going back, Gruesome Trevor stuffs and funnels his last hour's poo and wee back into his bumhole and knobhole.

derek stitt

Gruesome Trevor is secretly hoping that his cum shot selfies go viral

Gregory Torso

It's the anniversary of the removal of his favourite goitre, so Trevor adds some extra swaff to his morning brew.

Ray Travez

"Gruesome Trevor, I'm the best thing ever!" mumbles GrueTrev to himself, on the way to Asda late one evening. He lies down in the muck behind the bins at the back of the store, and gargles with a syrup and milk mixture, until a nest of tasty, crunchy cockroaches parades right into his waiting mouth.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Ray Travez on October 30, 2017, 12:46:51 AM
a nest of tasty, crunchy cockroaches parades right into his waiting mouth.

But he doesn't eat them - he carries them home in his mouth like a proud mother crocodile.

They are then placed into a special arena and trained for the upcoming CONTEST OF INSECTS, when Trev and his troop of cockroaches will make the journey to Ilkley Moor to compete against Vile Edna's centipede platoon, Necrosis Phil's spidermite brigade, and Dean Gaffney's earthworm.

Sebastian Cobb

Gruesome Trevor offers to cover himself head to toe in jam to keep the flies away from Mental Tim.

Glebe

A dinner party for the unwary at Grue's:

"Mmmm, this sauce is delicious, Trevor... what did you say was in it again?"

"I didn't," corrects GT, "it's an old, old, secret family recipe, and it shall remain secret for generations to come!"

'The very scrappings of the Tesco bins,' thinks Trev.

JoeyBananaduck

Gruesome Trevor is invited to an Under The Sea themed party.

"What shall I come as?"
"Oh, I don't know. A fish or something."

After briefly considering Michael for a while, he opts for Albert.

Trevor sends three worms into his head through his nose. There they remain for some time giving Trevor wormlike thoughts until one day Worm 1 crawls out of his left ear at a Gary Glitter tribute act concert, Worm 2 crawls out of Trev's penis and penetrates the condom during aftershow sex with the Gary Glitter tribute act and Worm 3 falls out the way it went in during a sneeze.

Gregory Torso

Gruesome Trevor "snake charms" a tapeworm out of his glans using Mental Tim's skin-flute.

Bazooka

Gruesome Trevor washes his bladder by removing it and forcing into a 2ltr bottle of cream soda, gives it a good shake, before removing the organ and sliding it back into his cavity through a perfect slit. He celebrates his rejuvenation by drinking the whole bottle alongside his favourite Halloween meal; frozen Wiltshire Farm Foods Ham Hock Terrine, still frozen. 

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on October 31, 2017, 05:46:40 AMGruesome Trevor "snake charms" a tapeworm out of his glans using Mental Tim's skin-flute.

Chuckle!

Glebe

GT makes toffee ice cream out of pale dog shit and emulsion.

Tlentifini Maarhaysu

Gruesome Trevor unleashes a tidal wave of cum over a YouTube video of an acid-scarred Romanian prostitute with brown stumps for teeth.

Glebe

"Gruel, gruel, lovely gruel!" GT is delighted to discover that prison really isn't like holiday camp.

JoeyBananaduck

GT watches the specially requested video copy of his colonoscopy on his home projector, the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Glebe

"Morning, Trev!"

"Morning, Mr. Umphlagees!" replies Trev, as his does his usual rummage in the bin for soggy scraps.

Fishfinger

Eldritch Andrew folds space from Hyades and adopts corporeal form in a forbidden corner of Gruesome Trevor's kitchen, just as our titular hero tramps in and drops a heavy, jerking mail bag. "Perfick timin' Andy," notes Trevor, as he spills a gagged hospital porter onto the floor. Hissing frond-like appendages erupt from Andy's groin to spit corrosive fluid onto the hapless captive, who, within minutes, is reduced to a shapeless mound of smoking, malleable meat.

The burgers are as delicious as the soul.

Glebe

GT eats a stinking, maggot-ridden stoat at his daughter's wedding. Lovely.

Glebe

Trev gone done something gruesome, as you would expect him to do!

JoeyBananaduck

Trev sleeps on a bare mattress, springs jutting out at all angles, literally drenched in 11 years worth of his own acrid wee. Then he flips it over because it's a Shit Week.

Fishfinger

Gruesome Trevor lies in wait beneath the sand flats, packed in, sucking air through a snorkel. With the dawn and the low tide come the cockle pickers and, when he can no longer bear the excitement, he'll emerge - naked and resplendent and terrible - and not a one will see their family again.

Glebe

Gruesome Trevor puts the mop to one side and wipes the sweat from his brow. "There," he puffs, "I think that's all the years of gruesomeness washed away! I do declare that my gruesome days are behind me... this house shall no longer be known as the 'House of Horrors' by the locals... from this day forward, I shall lead a clean, wholesome life!"

But can he do it... YOU decide!