Author Topic: Gruesome Trevor.  (Read 17799 times)

NJ Uncut

• Good luck anyone on Universal Credit x
Re: Gruesome Trevor.
« Reply #240 on: November 11, 2019, 03:25:31 PM »
Trevs spies a used plaster on the pavement.

And some chewie down there too! Saves buying any.

NJ Uncut

« Reply #241 on: November 11, 2019, 03:27:57 PM »
Trevs is famished.

He chucks today's collection of roadkill and dogmuck in the Instant Pot. What an invention!

NJ Uncut

« Reply #242 on: November 11, 2019, 03:35:20 PM »
Trevs is in wholesome, passionate love with Jo Swinson, whom he respects fully.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:48:41 PM by NJ Uncut »

NJ Uncut

« Reply #243 on: November 11, 2019, 03:50:33 PM »
"Fancy a bit of my protein snackpot?" Trevs offers to his colleague, Occasionally-Appearing Ollie.

"Mmm, no thanks Trevor. No".

"Your loss!" Trevs proclaims, tossing a dead bluebottle into his mouth, with his cock out.

NJ Uncut

« Reply #244 on: November 11, 2019, 03:54:55 PM »
Trevs wolfs down a raw chicken right there in Waitrose, tearing strips of uncooked cold skin and flesh off with his teeth, ravenously cramming it into his mouth, his member engorged, which he fumbles out of his trousers desperately, until he spews raw chicken vomit over his cock, and starts jerking it good and proper right there with a trail of sick running down from his mouth right to his balls, and he comes right there, and collapses face down in his own mess as his bowels release their potent stew.

I mean, you'd expect it in Tesco.

NJ Uncut

« Reply #245 on: November 11, 2019, 04:11:01 PM »
Trevs merrily strolls up to you, his colleague.

"Hiya mate. I'm away tomorrow, going to LA, will rummage around the skips behind the plastic surgery clinics, bet I can fashion me a wife! Anywho, just wondering if you'd mind my pets while I'm away?"

You have a mull of this. It seems a terrible idea, but Trevs will be thousands of miles away, and if its something gross like a dead beagle again, you won't even have to feed it.

"Okay then," you say, characteristically.

"Put it there, pal," Trevs says. He rummages behind his back for a second and slaps a ball of writhing pinworms into your hand. It is only then you notice that he has his cock out

NJ Uncut

« Reply #246 on: November 11, 2019, 04:26:43 PM »
Trevor qualifies as a doctor and goes into Geriatric Nephrology, just to inch that bit closer to being able to suck on a load of diseased old men's cocks

Although I certainly can't judge him harshly for that, gentle reader, if he's providing quality care.

NJ Uncut

« Reply #247 on: November 11, 2019, 05:51:28 PM »
Trevor books a day off work to have a good hard tug over Crufts

What? Like you're whiter than white, reader