Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Gruesome Trevor.

Started by Glebe, June 03, 2017, 05:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJ Uncut

Trevs spies a used plaster on the pavement.

And some chewie down there too! Saves buying any.

NJ Uncut

Trevs is famished.

He chucks today's collection of roadkill and dogmuck in the Instant Pot. What an invention!

NJ Uncut

Trevs is in wholesome, passionate love with Jo Swinson, whom he respects fully.

NJ Uncut

"Fancy a bit of my protein snackpot?" Trevs offers to his colleague, Occasionally-Appearing Ollie.

"Mmm, no thanks Trevor. No".

"Your loss!" Trevs proclaims, tossing a dead bluebottle into his mouth, with his cock out.

NJ Uncut

Trevs wolfs down a raw chicken right there in Waitrose, tearing strips of uncooked cold skin and flesh off with his teeth, ravenously cramming it into his mouth, his member engorged, which he fumbles out of his trousers desperately, until he spews raw chicken vomit over his cock, and starts jerking it good and proper right there with a trail of sick running down from his mouth right to his balls, and he comes right there, and collapses face down in his own mess as his bowels release their potent stew.

I mean, you'd expect it in Tesco.

NJ Uncut

Trevs merrily strolls up to you, his colleague.

"Hiya mate. I'm away tomorrow, going to LA, will rummage around the skips behind the plastic surgery clinics, bet I can fashion me a wife! Anywho, just wondering if you'd mind my pets while I'm away?"

You have a mull of this. It seems a terrible idea, but Trevs will be thousands of miles away, and if its something gross like a dead beagle again, you won't even have to feed it.

"Okay then," you say, characteristically.

"Put it there, pal," Trevs says. He rummages behind his back for a second and slaps a ball of writhing pinworms into your hand. It is only then you notice that he has his cock out

NJ Uncut

Trevor qualifies as a doctor and goes into Geriatric Nephrology, just to inch that bit closer to being able to suck on a load of diseased old men's cocks

Although I certainly can't judge him harshly for that, gentle reader, if he's providing quality care.

NJ Uncut

Trevor books a day off work to have a good hard tug over Crufts

What? Like you're whiter than white, reader

Sebastian Cobb

Grusome Trevor orders a single banana off Tesco online and spends a fortnight with his arse at the letterbox.

PlanktonSideburns

not the hero we need, or infact a hero, but nonetheless here and showing no signs of leaving

Fishfinger

Big spoon on your pet's corpse.

His armpits crawl with jaspers.

Will do your windows inside and, eventually, out.

idunnosomename

hiya gruesome trevor mate

PlanktonSideburns

Love this thread

Going to read it from the top

Fishfinger

. deleted, might affect my political aspirations

PlanktonSideburns

That was truly awful

You CUNT

Fishfinger

Trev carves all complaints into non-compliant flesh.

Fishfinger

A friend has folded space from Plymouth. GT and friend have their num-nums on. A pallor falls over the estate, a weak but enveloping yellow fog. The dogs know not to go out. They cook in their aprons. It should be over soon. Knocking on the door only complicates the recipe.

Ray Travez

Gruesome Trevor sticks the suction tube of his Henry over his eyeball, which then pops out and bounces down the tube. "I was right, the bag does need changing" he says to no-one in particular.

Glebe

GT feasts on radioactive yellow gloop out of a pothole in the road.

Ray Travez

Gruesome Trevor carries some of the radioactive gloop home in a discarded dog poo bag, and mixes it in a pan with the compacted dust and pubes from his hoover to make a heartening winter stew

Fishfinger

Gruesome Trevor has turned over
A new leaf
He has plans for
The things
That crawl
Beneath

Fishfinger

He's in his Sunday best. Dogs and insects scavenge the rest.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ray Travez on January 16, 2022, 05:13:25 PMGruesome Trevor sticks the suction tube of his Henry over his eyeball, which then pops out and bounces down the tube. "I was right, the bag does need changing" he says to no-one in particular.

Genuinely made me squirm

Delighted this thread is back

Kankurette

Gruesome Trevor twatted a raven in the face in a fight over a dead fox.

Replies From View

Trevor sometimes calls himself "a twosome" in an attempt to earn the moniker "gruesome twosome".

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Replies From View on June 20, 2022, 06:40:45 PMTrevor sometimes calls himself "a twosome" in an attempt to earn the moniker "gruesome twosome".

Buys a car with a clocktower on it etc etc

Greg Torso

Gruesome Trevor lost his virginity to a fistful of tadpoles on a bereavement holiday in Croglin.

Greg Torso

Gruesome Trevor abandons the annual earthworm census after he realises he's been counting sheddings of his ruined colon.

Greg Torso

Gruesome Trevor hasn't masturbated since Liveleak went down.

Greg Torso

Gruesome Trevor mass emails jpeg portraits of his shrivelled bloodshot scrotum to the DVLA, all of them titled: "IS THIS ROADWORTHY???"