Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:14:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

'Sessioning' a knob

Started by poo, June 08, 2017, 06:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Interested in hearing from anyone who's sessioned a knob. Like really sessioned a knob. You could just say "yeah mate I've sessioned a knob", or you might decide to go a step further and provide details on the circumstances in which the knob was sessioned, and the methods used. Perhaps you could elucidate on the emotions and feelings you experienced whilst sessioning the knob(s). Maybe it was a really unusual sessioning of a knob - all the better! Please don't feel pressured into telling us about your knob sessioning though. Absolutely no pressure to do so. You can tell us as much or as little as you want. If that means nothing, then so be it. Know though that this is a safe space where you can share your knob sessioning experiences freely without judgement or fear of reprisal. Nothing but support for knob sessioning on here.

Oh, and don't think we're all about knobs here. Next week we'll be having a discussion about people that have 'lived' in a gash. Properly lived in a gash. What I mean by that is folk who've transcended conventional gash 'attention giving' and moved beyond even gash 'worship' to practice a level of 'pooning' that is 'living' in a gash.

Knob sessioning first though. One thing at a time. Over to you...

popcorn

Glebe

I wouldn't be able to eat one... need them for opening the doors!

Mr Brightside

Seeking clarification as to the definition of 'sessioning' with regards to the word being used in the phrase 'sessioning a knob'. Does this mean a thorough wank involving edging and suchlike?

poo

Sessioning is something you do to someone else's knob. You'd know if you'd sessioned a knob.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: poo on June 08, 2017, 08:17:59 PM
Sessioning is something you do to someone else's knob. You'd know if you'd sessioned a knob.

Hmm. You're still being vague. What I can say is that if sessioning is something you do to someone else's knob, I have not sessioned a knob. Your best bet is waiting for pancreas to come online. In the meantime, I'd be interested to know if you have sessioned a knob, poo.

vanilla.coffee

Top tip.
Nivea for men before and after.

doppelkorn

I've not really been brave enough because I'm scared about the cost of the equipment. And I couldn't get the time off school to do the qualifications for my junior license.

JoeyBananaduck

I always use a mixture of turmeric and black pepper. Works like a dream - makes a little monkey taste as sweet as a nut! But the pee-wees may be hard to chew. Throw them in the toilet.