Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:59:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2017

Started by Shay Chaise, June 10, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Badger

Rumours on Twitter that the police will be announcing this week if Stokes is to be charged or not. Conflicting rumours as to whether he will get off.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What is there to have a rumour about? The footage shows it clearly going beyond self-defence to assault and possibly ABH. For selfish reasons I obviously hope he teams up with the Ashes squad and takes his frustration out on the cricket ball (and possibly Warner's face) but looks as guilty as a puppy stood next to a big pile of poo.

poo

Two days and counting. Wish all this stupid wind-up banter and mind games shite would fuck off.

thraxx

Will be able to watch cricket and wank with impunity at same time due to late hour of match times.  For 5 days in a row.  The world can be a wonderful place.

poo

thraxx

3 HOURS TO GO FUCKING FRIGGING MY OWN ARSEHOLE SLINGING SHIT ON THE WALLS FUCKING CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHIT.

poo

Just hope England can come away from the first test without having been totally mauled. Otherwise could be a depressing series again.

thraxx

Quote from: poo on November 22, 2017, 09:55:27 PM
Just hope England can come away from the first test without having been totally mauled. Otherwise could be a depressing series again.

Let's trust that our senior players play to at least their averages; Chris Woakes becomes the key man.  If he can step up then I think we can at least be competitive.  Part of me hopes that the Aussies, with all their pathetic trash talk, have fucked themselves.  Their team is more shite than ours.

iamcoop

Ah fuck, the excitement of staying up for the first night of an away Ashes series will never leave me. Can't wait.

thraxx

Told the wife with childlike excitement that The Ashes start tonight and I won't be in bed before 0200 at least.  Her and the bairn looked at me like I was fucking mental.

"Why don't you record it wand watch it in the morning?"

"When the hell am I going to find the time to watch 6 hours of cricket tomorrow?"

"You can watch it tomorrow evening"

"But then it will be day 2! I can't fucking watch it a day behind when I can stay up all night and watch it live.  THAT'S THE POINT"

Imagine not getting an Ashes tour.

BlodwynPig

I hope she puts you in the doghouse. Disgusting behaviour.

ollyboro

Quote from: thraxx on November 22, 2017, 10:20:30 PM
Told the wife with childlike excitement that The Ashes start tonight and I won't be in bed before 0200 at least.  Her and the bairn looked at me like I was fucking mental.

"Why don't you record it wand watch it in the morning?"

"When the hell am I going to find the time to watch 6 hours of cricket tomorrow?"

"You can watch it tomorrow evening"

"But then it will be day 2! I can't fucking watch it a day behind when I can stay up all night and watch it live.  THAT'S THE POINT"

Imagine not getting an Ashes tour.
Divorce her; put the kid in a home. They're obviously not right for you.

thraxx

Ponters has started dying his hair a very very dark ginger the silly prick.

Mr Eggs

And his eyebrows have gorn all bald. The raisin-eyed cunt.

thraxx

Steve Smith (who I learned could have played for England the other day) has a weird plastic catfish face.  He looks like Michael Myer's blind younger brother.

thraxx

Starc the silly prick has grown a knobend tache, to try and embody Mitchell Johnson no doubt.

Never heard Ponting speak before, the gabbling spiteful faced bum cloth.

thraxx

Pitch looks a bit green.

iamcoop

At least winning the toss and batting first is a step in the right direction.

Mr Eggs

I've gone BT Sport with sound off. TMS for audio.

No whiny prick voices or Vaughan and fucking awful fake laugh.

ollyboro

The Aussies should sing the theme tune to Home and Away as their anthem. Or Prisoner Cell Block H.

rjd2

Quote from: thraxx on November 22, 2017, 11:38:16 PM
Starc the silly prick has grown a knobend tache, to try and embody Mitchell Johnson no doubt.

Never heard Ponting speak before, the gabbling spiteful faced bum cloth.

Ponting has always been good value on the big bash.

Insane that Shaun Marsh has somehow sneaked back into the side, but ah well.

Mr Eggs

That Aborigional woman just wanted every single person in the stadium dead.

thraxx

Everyone going on about Starc, but Hazlewood is the bowler that worries me.  Horrible nagging line and length but fucking quick too and looks like he's just got out of borstal.

jobotic

Mr Eggs

thraxx

It was a beautiful delivery though.

thraxx

Mr Eggs

Vince looks shit petrified on his profile picture.