Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:55:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2017

Started by Shay Chaise, June 10, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamcoop

Bowled out for 77. There were some pretty venemous at-the-throat deliveries at the end there, the West Indies must fucking hate us for some reason

Thursday

I wonder if there's some history there with the country of the West Indies.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Spoilsports didnt enforce the follow on even with four seamers available. They could have potentially won the game today.

king_tubby

Yeah, they should be making us grovel.

iamcoop

Mr Eggs

This is some mad shit.

Harry Badger

There is the very real possibility here of all four innings featuring in one day.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hetmeyr is bezerk isn't he. Makes Afridi look sensible.

Let's face it, England deserve a hiding and the best players in our team are arrogant beyond belief, despite the mediocrity around them.

Harry Badger

I really don't think arrogance is the problem here. I've certainly not seen or heard anything said by them that would suggest this. I think we picked the wrong bowlers but really you cannot go into a test series on the back of two nonsense 2-day games against weak opposition. Fair play to the West Indies though. They've finally got a pace attack worthy of the name.

poo

Love the Windies. Quite happy to see them pummel the fuck out of England.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nice to see a Carribbean pitch with a bit in it. Always enjoyed Roach and Gabriel has become a decent bowler less 3-4 years.

They looked pretty game in England as well actually. Well up for it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chances of finding England vs WI live on telly in Debrecen, Hungary?

Thursday

Can't they not just abandon the game because what's the point? Or maybe give England 3 innings to make it interesting?

...It still wouldn't make it interesting.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Anyone who can't enjoy that must have a heart of stone

Fucking insane, got to love cricket

Thursday

Is... is there any chance of a washout coming?

Thursday

Ah ha I knew it, I post that and a wicket falls. Imminent collapse!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Jennings just about doing better than had we put a cardboard cutout of a batsman in front of the wicket.

Finally everyone has shut up about picking Hameed as well given he's scored 60 runs in about 2 years.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

New WiCB chief is called Jonny GRAVE

GOODBYE

iamcoop

Some very entertaining fast bowling going on at the moment. Root facing a right barrage

poo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

king_tubby

Good start lads, well played.

iamcoop

Great shot from Denly. Great shout from the selectors for picking a new opener that averaged 34 batting at 3 in division 2 last season.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

An embarrassing team of sloggers occasionally masquerading as a test side when the lower batting order shows up.

The Denly selection is really an 'anyone but Jennings' selection. Even the management team admit they picked him because 'it might come off'. Can I have a go then?

poo

AIDS infused dog shit.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Now the new ball is gone it doesn't look threatening out there, save for our own inadequacy.

We could get steamrolled in this test too

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I see the direction of live cricket still involves picking out Hot Babez in the crowd. Look, a fat bloke's 5/10 girlfriend who agreed to go because it would be sunny.

king_tubby

So want that trumpet cunt to suffer a fatal heart attack whilst blowing his fucking trumpet.

jobotic

Quote from: poo on January 24, 2019, 11:05:31 PM
Love the Windies. Quite happy to see them pummel the fuck out of England.

Yes

Mr Eggs

This Cricket Social bollocks on the BBC is just fucking bizarre listening.