Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:06:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2017

Started by Shay Chaise, June 10, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Carnage

I am really counting the days until Bayliss fucks off

Thursday

Quote from: Mr Eggs on February 01, 2019, 08:39:07 PM
This Cricket Social bollocks on the BBC is just fucking bizarre listening.

The Cricket Social allows Andy Zaltzman the rare opportunity to be the "funny one" in the room. Let him have this.

Thursday

I'm not sure you can call this a collapse, they're just playing to the best of their ability.

king_tubby

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/47110267

FFS, he was only trying to give the crowd a bit longer for their money. England should be banned for shit over rate.

Quote from: Thursday on February 02, 2019, 06:52:39 PM
The Cricket Social allows Andy Zaltzman the rare opportunity to be the "funny one" in the room. Let him have this.

Aggers is bitter and still wants a jolly in the Caribbean. I can think of no other reason for the existence of The Cricket Social.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteSince 2001, 212 batsmen have batted 18 or more times in the top six in Test cricket. Keaton Jennings has the worst average against pace bowling of any of those with 16.5.

That's some stat.

The thought of him facing Starc and Hazelwood doesn't bear thinking about. I've only seen the tests he has played at home and he bats against pace bowling like a number 8. County cricket must be absolutely dog shit.

iamcoop

It would be proper funny if we just lost every single game of international cricket we play this summer

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cracking bowling by the Windies. Bowling wise, they are fucking back aren't they? Gabriel showing the meaning of hostile, Roach, bowls the odd bad ball but threatening, and promising youngsters on show too

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Thursday on February 02, 2019, 06:52:39 PM

Nah. He was up against Robert Croft and Dean Headley.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteMark Wood's spell has been amazing. I'm a young 15-year-old fast bowler in the USA and have clocked at 90 mph. This spell is a good example for me on how to express myself when bowling as well as striking fear into the batsman with pace and accuracy. Thanks again.

Jay Deshpande

#humblebrag

Fuck off Jay. 90kph is more like it

Mr Eggs

Keemo Mandela Angus Paul, if I were you, mate.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Windies all out. End of Jennings' career today?

Mr Eggs

He looks very relaxed at the crease, apparently.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Going for those drives again, high percentage shot that one Keaton...

Mr Eggs

Let's hope he gets out for fuck all, then we can drop the cunt. Sez Nasser.

iamcoop

Should be a good day today. England gonna get a few In the throat hopefully

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Burns gone first ball of the day.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/47208839

Bizarre, Root defends The Gays against frankly, the most gay fast bowler there's ever been, including the actually gay ones.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Some terrific bowling by Broad and Anderson so far, too late for the series but showing up finally. Bit of nibble seam coming into play.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Someone tell Wood to calm down a bit. It's like he's trying to bowl his own arm down the pitch.

How many matches have I put on, how many pop-ups have I closed, seeing a team 9-down still needing 80 to win on cricinfo, thinking, 'just in case'? And it finally happened. Well worth it, nothing comes close to that in sport.

rjd2

Insane win that. No Mathews, Chandimal, Chamera, talk of betting corruption, selection issues and pretty much getting whipped by everyone and they do that against that attack? Fucking hell.

Steyn bowled about 5 balls to Fernando that moved from middle to outside off, one that missed the top of off by milimetres.

monolith

Wow, that is some effort.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Teat cricket still the best

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck, that Sri Lanka lineup is absolutely bobbins as well. Mad, love it.

monolith

Against the best bowler of this generation on a helpful deck with a strong supporting attack... That 153 already has to go down as one of the best innings of all time.

iamcoop

It's mad to think even Chris Gayle's batting style is outdated now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Never seen 360 knocked off in such a completely Pissed It Mate way.

Almost standard now.