Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:12:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Buggeration Street NSFW

Started by Quincey, June 12, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Buggeration street funny?

Yes
20 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Quincey

Found this on YouTube. Absolute filthy language. Over 20 episodes.

https://youtu.be/T21LxVVrly0

Never actually watched an episode of Coronation Street myself.

The account that made it has done loads of amusing dubbing of footage.

biniput

Utterly brilliant but best going through 1 episode at once. The opening 10 mins of that had be blustering drink out a few times. The timing and delivery of lines like "Fuck you Langton" are very well done.  Anyone have any idea who this is?

Quincey

I'm not sure.

Can anyone recommend anything similar to Buggeration Street? I've only got a few episodes left and I love the redubbed show.

TheWoodenSpoon

This is fucking amazing. I don't think I've ever actively watched an episode of Coronation Street, but that's done nothing to ruin my enjoyment of this.

Quincey

Once you've finished all the Buggernation Street eps try Sorrynation https://youtu.be/P2n1rO9DMms

GMTV

That is fucking brilliant. I haven't laughed as hard at anything in a long time. Thanks for sharing!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Captain Z

This is hilarious, thank you. Loving Ken Barlow's dialogue.

biniput

Quote from: Captain Z on June 26, 2017, 09:40:23 PM
This is hilarious, thank you. Loving Ken Barlow's dialogue.

Yes Barlows "I am patronising" and his "I don't like pubes" in episode 2 is great.

Captain Z

And, afaik, all the cast are correctly credited at the end with the sole exception of Bet Lynch.

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]The Cure's lesser-known B-sides[/tag]

Mr_Simnock

Enjoy watching these and now can't look at bet lynch without thinking 'tranny'

Mr Eggs

TheWoodenSpoon

Quote from: Captain Z on June 27, 2017, 01:08:23 AM
And, afaik, all the cast are correctly credited at the end with the sole exception of Bet Lynch.
When I saw the change I laughed drink through my nose. Fucking brilliant.

Buggernation Brotherhood

Love this so much, found this forum when searching for info on it, the OP misspelled the thread title and I misspelled my search terms.

What's your favourite Buggernation Street moment? Mine is Minnie Caldwall asking Albert Tatlock if he's imagining drinking her wee as he drinks from a saucer in her house.

Quincey

I don't have a favourite but I was watching some of the account's other videos this morning including Pylonland.

NSFW, includes homophobic word - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vldRbZgNQ

Quincey

bump, as an apology have a reminder of one of the best Corrie spoofs ever. In fact, probably the best Corrie spoof ever.

GMTV

Quote from: Quincey on August 02, 2017, 08:33:31 AM
bump, as an apology have a reminder of one of the best Corrie spoofs ever. In fact, probably the best Corrie spoof ever.

Kind of amusing you were so obsessed with this that it kicked you off on a related sock puppet account.

I really enjoyed watching this I have to say. Sad I've watched through it all and no new ones left to see.

Quincey

Have you watched the spoof programme announcements by the same Youtube account (victorialucas38 I think?) They are quite good.

JoeyBananaduck

Almost all his stuff is great. One of my favourite YouTube accounts. I really do hope Buggernation Street is revisited at some point. Perhaps a one-off '10 years later' special or something, based on a 1987 episode.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Quincey on June 22, 2017, 01:19:09 PM
I'm not sure.

Can anyone recommend anything similar to Buggeration Street? I've only got a few episodes left and I love the redubbed show.

Australian sketch show The Late Show had several sketches where they dubbed over a historical drama and a cop show, called "The Olden Days" and "Bargearse" respectively; they're on YouTube. I've not seen these, though I should.

Then of course there's the comedy classic Hercules Returns.

Captain Z

The TOTP dubs on that account are hilarious also. Similarly the Eurovision one, although it does kind of repeat the same joke after a while.

Dex Sawash

Just need quincey back and everything's ok again