Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,383
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:22:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Darren Eggwe to Customer Services, Darren Eggwe to Customer Services..."

Started by poo, June 19, 2017, 12:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhazor

"A tramp has pissed in the baby food aisle. A tramp has pissed in the baby food aisle. We need you to roll about in it. Budget cuts mates."

Glebe

Quincey

The Bingtown Wasp Man buys three Tesco Value lasagna before cooking his poo and serving it to drunks at 2am

poo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

"Clean up Aisle #3,120, Darren, clean up Aisle #3,120, Darren..."

"I'm never gonna have me lunch break at this fucking stage."

seepage

Darren finally finishes his shift at 01.55am. Decapitated by an unseen Amazon drone. Poor Darren. 

Dr Syntax Head

Glebe

"Darren, come to Head Office, your ASBO has arrived, Darren, come to Head Office, your ASBO has arrived..."

seepage

Darren's just been TUPEed to SSS (Shelf Stuffer Services) plc. Now Darren's going to have to work much harder, aren't you Darren, you little slacker?

Bazooka

"Darren Eggwe to the warehouse, Darren Eggwe to the warehouse for routine anus pillaging.

petril

"Darren, that's another pickle delivery ended up in fucking Somerset..."

Howj Begg

Quote from: petrilTanaka on May 16, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
"Darren, that's another pickle delivery ended up in fucking Somerset..."

Very obviously part of the West country pickle-smuggling ring headed by Zbiderman Eggwe.

Glebe

What happened with this? What was it like?

£2.99, Trago Mills.

petril

alternatively:

Pubes Daz struggles to negotiate a longer route round the store to avoid being spotted and receiving bants at work for the fourth time this weekend

Glebe

I saw a curlew going into Darren's branch last Tuesday. It came out with a bag of screws and a potted geranium.

Darren Eggwe cunts a palletteload of Shipham's paste up the bread aisle and blames it on Jenny.

"Stinks like her and all."

thraxx

Darren Eggwe makes a comeback after nearly a year, yet T'Chaka Peen is cast aside like a piece of rubbish.

Glebe

seepage

SSS has adopted an agile methodology for their new bread aisle regime, and now Darren is having to do terrible things in service of the almighty 'CrumMaster'