Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:55:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2017/18

Started by Gurke and Hare, June 20, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 12, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
The tits on Tranmere's #5!

McNulty, I hope he's put out to pasture next season or at least get a job providing the milk for the half time teas.

2 results today for Team(s) Blodwyn, 2 action packed games, and I was fucking travelling/sleeping.

Hamburg down as well!

Ferris

Villa won't win this tie and it is cruel of them to suggest otherwise.

sevendaughters

Tran game was suuuuuupoib.

BlodwynPig

Ferris

My half time show suggesting that Tony Pulis will be particularly aggrieved to have conceded because Villa scored from a set piece. The betrayal!!

Live by the set piece, die by the set piece.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tony Pulis there with his baseball cap

Ferris

As is his wont.

Edit (because I don't want to takeover this thread): great result for Villa. A bit ropey going forward, but Grealish looked like the player we though we had 3 years ago. Surely they can't bollocks up the 2nd leg at home? They'll obviously find a way though. Will keep my jersey on for the rest of the day to celebrate (while Mrs Ferris rolls her eyes).

Up the Villa!

willy crossit

Great result, hopefully that's not Elmohamady out for second leg but didn't look good

Up the villa

finnquark

Congrats Blodders! So glad that tinpot mob Borehamwood aren't in the league, absolute joke of a club.

monkfromhavana

Notts are going to nick this 1st leg, I can just tell.

monkfromhavana

How Grimmer got in the team of the year is beyond me.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: finnquark on May 12, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
Congrats Blodders! So glad that tinpot mob Borehamwood aren't in the league, absolute joke of a club.
Thanks, it's been a good few years since I felt this good. Hoping Alty can do well next season after your recent lows.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 12, 2018, 08:47:12 PM
Thanks, it's been a good few years since I felt this good. Hoping Alty can do well next season after your recent lows.

Yes, congratulations. A proper Football League team.

jobotic

Yeah nice one BlodwynPig and Tranmere.

I know nothing about Borehamwood but don't particularly wish to.

Norton Canes

Hibs-Rangers has gone berserk

Hibs looking to win by a margin of six goals to finish above Rangers, go three up in 22 mins only for Rangers to pull it back to 3-2 five minutes later

DrGreggles

Getting a bit tasty too!

Norton Canes

3-3

Rangers' way of saying they don't need Steven Gerrard?

George Oscar Bluth II

4-3 and ads for Trump golf courses around the pitch. Scottish football is the best.

George Oscar Bluth II

It's now 5-4 and we've still got 20 minutes left. It could finish at any score given how pisspoor the defending is

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Please, please fuck this up, Rangers.

George Oscar Bluth II

5-5 and Neil Lennon doing an aeroplane in front of the Rangers fans. Lovely, lovely stuff.

Jockice

I'm a Celtic fan and I really wish that had been televised rather than our dull defeat against Aberdeen.

Norton Canes

Hah. Has an equaliser ever felt more like a winner?

bgmnts

Well done to Tottenham I suppose.

Chelsea being gloriously trounced by Rafa.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

16th place about to have won 7/38 games. Shockingly shit stuff from 7th downwards, even Chelsea and Arsenal have had bad years tbh.

bgmnts

Harsh on Burnley. Clubs like Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton and Huddersfield are tiny clubs who I think are doing really well.

bgmnts

5-4! Magic chin. Did he actually score or is he just claiming it?

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Jockice on May 13, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
I'm a Celtic fan and I really wish that had been televised rather than our dull defeat against Aberdeen.

It was. BT Sport.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: bgmnts on May 13, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
Harsh on Burnley. Clubs like Bournemouth, Burnley, Brighton and Huddersfield are tiny clubs who I think are doing really well.

I agree, Burnley were included.

They'll be pleased but really the fact they can finish where they did, Bournemouth mid-table and the other two safely avoiding relegation is a damning indictment on the lack of quality in the league. They're just well drilled Championship sides (as Newcastle are).

Jockice

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on May 13, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
It was. BT Sport.

Was it? Shit. I didn't venture beyond Sky this afternoon. And I dozed through at least half of the Celtic match anyway.  They usually have the highlights on the BBC website on Mondays anyway. I want to see them show that lot in five minutes.