Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:11:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 Sign Up

Started by selectivememory, June 22, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Just in case anyone isn't checking the General Bullshit forum, if you'd like to take part in Wimblewrong 2017, please follow this link and sign up to play.

Cheers.

kidsick5000

Quote from: selectivememory on June 22, 2017, 06:50:39 PM
Just in case anyone isn't checking the General Bullshit forum, if you'd like to take part in Wimblewrong 2017, please follow this link and sign up to play.

Cheers.

I am going to stamp and then go shout at myself for missing the sign up AGAIN!!

spamwangler

im just off on holiday to a cabin with no internet until friday afternoon, - will i miss out on round 2?

if so, and if its my shot 1st, would it be possible to knock up a 1st shot in advance, to be posted in my abscence?

selectivememory

Quote from: spamwangler on July 05, 2017, 01:09:45 PM
im just off on holiday to a cabin with no internet until friday afternoon, - will i miss out on round 2?

if so, and if its my shot 1st, would it be possible to knock up a 1st shot in advance, to be posted in my absence?

If it's Friday next week (the 14th), you could knock up a serve now and send it to me in a pm and I'll post it if it looks like you're going to miss the deadline. Not entirely sure when the draw for the next round will be, but I'm sure we can work something out.

spamwangler

Quote from: selectivememory on July 05, 2017, 01:20:09 PM
If it's Friday next week (the 14th), you could knock up a serve now and send it to me in a pm and I'll post it if it looks like you're going to miss the deadline. Not entirely sure when the draw for the next round will be, but I'm sure we can work something out.

ah great, im back before then, so no worries. thanks for your help wimwrongmaster