Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:23:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Is it... wait... I don't believe it... a giant Cadbury bar!

Ferris

Turns out it was nothing after all

JoeyBananaduck

After months of nagging from his missus, Gandalf shaves off his beard. Turns out he doesn't have a double chin anymore and looks 20 years younger than he thought.

Glebe

It doesn't matter; just drift into a wonderful, blissful happiness!

Glebe

The local Tesco Express explodes, and there's a river of cola filled with jelly babies for all to enjoy.

Glebe

If you don't want to see a Robin Redbreast gift a child with a lovely chocolate Santa, look away now.

Ferris

Ferris

A cheerful young man realizes that it's ok that he won't always be the best at posting things on the internet - a lot of the time he's fairly witty and that's enough for anyone.

And what's that when he gets home? Pea soup and two tins of lager?! Get in!

Glebe

Hundreds of colourful, fluffy toy bird things assemble in a woods near Dumfries, and plan to overthrow the oppressive rule of human society.

Glebe

"Where's the sucky sweets? Where's the suckies?" Pádraig is driving from Connemara to Wicklow, but he's not long set out when he looks in the glove compartment and realizes he's forgotten the 'sucky sweets'... but it's alright; "Ah sure not to worry and 'tis no matter, I can stop off in Athlone and get some! Problem solved! Now!"

Gregory Torso

A sasquatch finds a fallen mountain climber. He takes the man's legs, snapping the feet off like ripe plums. Then he goes skiing through the hills on the shattered femurs, laughing deliriously like a big woolly child

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 02, 2017, 06:46:47 AM
A sasquatch finds a fallen mountain climber. He takes the man's legs, snapping the feet off like ripe plums. Then he goes skiing through the hills on the shattered femurs, laughing deliriously like a big woolly child

Karma.

Black coffee, ciggy and a croissant for breakfast. You are on hols after all, why bloody not! Enjoy yersel'

A mountain Gorilla slinks into the mist and out of sight of the naturist watching his every move. Chucking to himself about the moody face he was pulling the whole time, he's actually in a great mood!

The way the bubbles in the bath form a swirling spiral reminds you of the fractal nature of reality. You get in and have a lovely relaxing bath, all warm and soothed, muscles unwind, breathing slows. It's okay.

Maybe that should have been *Naturalist, it's okay. Naturist works as well and possibly provides a better mental image anyway.

Glebe

Hang on, I have awaken from my blissful slumbers to a kind of forest/jungle fantasy wonderworld. Can this really be happening? Oh, there's a two-headed unicorn!

Gregory Torso

A cool dad waits until the kids are sleeping and then goes down to the sweet warm meadow at the bottom of a wineglass.

Gregory Torso

Two scientists monitoring nutrient pulses in a vast rainforest say fuck it and play frisbee with the lid of a toadstool.

Glebe

A goose waits 'til the coast is clear, then goes and checks joyously on it's golden egg, a pleased glint in it's eye.

He greets the morning sun with a forthright "ALLO!" the sun gives him a cheeky wink back.

Glebe

A small orange vole peeps out as you're passing it's, I dunno, 'reed-bank' home, and bleats, "Alright mate, have a fantastic day, with many joys for the coming season and that man."

Gregory Torso

An invading anteater is brought down and vanquished through the combined efforts of all the termite clans in West Sussex.

Glebe

A grey squirrel consumes a lovely fruit flan while some enchanted nightingales look on.

Gregory Torso

A child is hit with the revelation that it can just "fuck school off tomorrow" and spends an excited sleepless night consuming a 900g bag of white mice.

Gregory Torso

Dan decides he will have a "sky burial", and let the vultures disseminate his organs over the wide prairies. Relieved he will not have to choose a song for his funeral, he begins to organise his vast collection of apology poems that he intends to post before he unravels completely from the fabric of this world.

Glebe

A Wurzel drives his combine harvester all the way up the M1, singing as he goes!

Glebe

Quote from: Gregory Torso on November 03, 2017, 10:45:25 PM
A child is hit with the revelation that it can just "fuck school off tomorrow" and spends an excited sleepless night consuming a 900g bag of white mice.

Lovely finish there, Greg.

Gregory Torso

A pearl diver swept out to sea is rescued by a floating tabernacle gospel choir.