Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:12:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Glebe

Ferris

Hot shower, warm towels, cold beer.

The Moon. Just in general like. It's great.

Glebe

Glebe

All fears are forgotten as a thousand years of peace dawn like a ray of golden sunlight.

Glebe

The sun comes out, the snow melts and spring begins in earnest. The BEST SPRING EVER.

Glebe

The late snow inspires a second Christmas, with gifts, foods, wine and good cheer!

Sebastian Cobb

A bored and tired bus driver is waving everyone on.

(true story!)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A fax receipt confirms that a request for a mortgage redemption statement has been received by the redeeming lender.

Glebe

A lovely little pup bounces around a driveway, yapping happily!

Ferris

A thread with "philosophy" in the title finally gives purpose to that incredibly expensive and useless degree you wasted 3 years in getting. Your posts aren't really thematically linked to the rest of the content (due to a colloquial use of "philosophically"), but that's totally irrelevant.

Finally proved your parents wrong!

Glebe

This is certainly the biggest Chocolate Sunday I've ever consumed!

Glebe

I didn't ask for this lovely pint of cold, crisp beer, but by jove, I'm going to enjoy every last drop as I watch the noonday sun make it's way lazily across that big, beautiful sky! Cheers, mate!

Glebe

What's that?! Peace and tranquillity all round? I'll 'ave a slice of that, then!

A shaft of sunlight breaks through a gap in the gloomy grey and illuminates a lovely lady whom you fall in love with and marry.

Glebe

What's this?! A surfeit of roast trimmins, delicious desserts and suches? I'll 'ave a nice, thick slice of that, get in!

Ferris

An early night, a good book, a warm cozy bed.

Whole weekend ahead when you wake up!

H-O-W-L

A loud, satisfying fart that feels meaty but does little to harm one's ring.

H-O-W-L

Shopkeeper lets you off fifty pence because it's Sunday and he can't be arsed.

Ferris

A weekend in the country; you pull up to the cottage with your friends and partners, a collection of good boardgames, 170 tins of lager, and some fantastic food.

It's Friday evening, and you have Monday off. Fucking hell, it's going to be a great time. Just... yes.

Gregory Torso

Remko Scha appears on the One Show holding a little violin that's got one of those plastic drinking birds glued on it. The plastic drinking bird is going up and down, plucking at the strings. No one knows why Remko Scha is there - no one even knows who he is - but he keeps doing these little "kitty-cat" cleaning motions with his hands and he just looks so happy.

Glebe

Starving, tired, dirty... what's this?! A bath has been run for you... a good, roast meal (#allthetrimmins)... and a warm, downy bed for the night? I think the phrase "Get in!" applies here, don't you?

Glebe

These lemons life has handed me are just ideal for the delicious, cool lemonade I intend to prepare!

Ferris

A surprise hot-air balloon ride on a cool June morning.

Twit 2

A shepherd has a tremendo-wank 'neath the stars.

Gregory Torso

Remko Scha organises a "sound picnic" for his artist friends.

Luc Ferrari is there with his toy piano that's got a sticker on it saying "I Run With Leopards Now".

Wolf Vostell turns up with his bomber jacket on inside out, handing out pieces of croncrete with rude garfields drawn on them.

Delia Derbyshire brings her theremin.

It's a lovely day out.

H-O-W-L

Ferris

The original lineup of Pavement show up and mention that they've heard all your stuff online and would love you to join them for the 2019 tour. Rhythm, keyboards; whatever you'd like!

Glebe

Oh go on! That slice isn't going to eat itself, and I know how much you love the last piece of apple tart (made with delicious, fresh apples)!