Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:03:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The first sunny day after the rain has gone. Pink and white blossom, smells like spring. People are smiling.

Ferris

You meet an old friend for lunchtime pint. Their smile is exactly as you remember. You stay for another, and your respective partners join you after an hour or so to talk about old times, music, and your families.

Eventually, you move outside to a beer garden bench, and watch the vista as the afternoon fades and a warm summer evening descends.

The sun sets, and the sky turns purple. A lark sings.

Glebe

I thought the goose that laid the golden eggs was merely a myth, but boy, was I wrong! Quack!

Glebe

Glebe

Enjoy that delicious cakey slice, be rude not to!

Glebe

The Tweenies take acid and go on a mad and yet strangely life-affirming journey!

Glebe

Glebe

Ireland beat England for a Six Nations grand slam on Paddy's Day!

#rubbingitinnotevenarugbyfan

Glebe

Drinks on the house? All night? Make it a large one!

Glebe

That lemon slice was an absolute delight - and there's more to come, natch!

Glebe

Your the one millionth customer at your local Poundland, and enjoy a trolley dash you shall ne'er forget!

Glebe

This is some of finest jam I've ever tasted. And there's free pots for life, you say?

Glebe

You go for a walk along a beautiful country lane and discover Kate Bush dressed as a mystical faery in a tree.

Fucked Del

Glebe

A cold, crisp pint on the beach is the perfect kick-off to three weeks in the sun!

Glebe

You change your name to Humphrey Pumpton, and there's fuck all anyone can do about it!

Glebe

The meaning of life becomes apparent as an incredible eternum of bliss appears out of the deep cosmos.

Ferris

Glebe

Frank Bruno is spotted sucking on a sausage in Sainsburys!

Glebe

A frog steps gently into the light!

Ferris

A brief vacation from your constant, crippling generalized anxiety.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 25, 2018, 06:02:11 PM
A brief vacation from your constant, crippling generalized anxiety.

That turns into an extended stay!

Glebe

Fancy seeing a flock of beautiful doves shower the world with love and joy? Step this way!

JoeyBananaduck

A cat stands purring, watching you, happy that the nice human (deformed kitten?) seems hail and hearty.

After a few days of grey and interminable rain you wake up to blue skies out the window, dawn breaking. Maybe today will be alright, Easter weekend as well innit. Get in.

Glebe

"The chaser has run out of time! That eighty grand is yours and yours alone, last remaining player!"

"Cheers, Bradley!"

Glebe

Rain lashes the window, as you settle down on the settee to read the next chapter of The Hobbit with a giant mug of cocoa.

Ferris

Björk read all your fan-letters, feels an immediate kinship with you, and drives through the rain to arrive at your door. The sky at the window darkens as your love blooms, forever.

Glebe

Look at that flossuck go! I don't flossucks even exist, but this one's flying joyously high!

Ferris

The most satisfying cheese omelette Norfolk has ever seen.