Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:20:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Papa Trundlewinks heads west on a bison!

Glebe

Did someone say "Choc eggs"? Dig in?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A Freddo is recovered before the rotting process has truly set in.

Glebe

The Freddo frog comes alive and entertains all with laughter, song and chat!

Glebe

That's not a cloud... it's our familiar friend, the floss, bringing forth the kind of sugary goodness that can only help but please!

Glebe

A lemon slice improves with each bite!

Glebe

Here's a life-sized, marshmallow Mr. Blobby for you to feast on!

Glebe

There's a frosting of goodness on this biscuit... and it's merely the first of the pack, with more to follow! Kettle on!

Glebe

An ice cream factory explodes - don't worry, there was nobody inside at the time! - and out flies twenty tonnes of the lovely stuff! Dig in folks! But don't eat it off the ground. Not hygienic, that. Not hygienic.

Glebe

I do hope you enjoy a surfeit of treats and such, because you're in for a fucking treat, mate!

Spoon of Ploff

A strain of flu becomes sentient, and goes after Michael Gove.

Glebe

"Cloudy today, mate."

"Oh those aren't clouds, mate. They're flosses."

"Eh?!"

"Candy flosses. Giant candy flosses, moving through the sky. And if we stick around, we may indeed be showered with a fabulous array of delicious treats!"

"Er, yeah... see you later, mate... fucking mental..."

"Here they come... get y'Treat Buckets ready!"

Ferris

A relative you've never heard of leaves you a '72 CiJ Fender Mustang in Olympic White (with the red tortoiseshell pickguard) just like David Byrne's from Stop Making Sense.

Glebe

A bubble bobs down and fills all with it's sweetness!

Glebe

A mountain of freshly-made ice cream... and it's all for the eating! Slurp!

Ferris

Some lovely doggies to play with all day

The Bumlord

Glebe

Something great happens and makes live perfectly tolerable and you manage to build up enough strength to face life's challenges and live out the rest of your life in relative peace and contentment!

Ferris

You are financially and emotionally stable for the rest of your long, happy life. Your knob also gets a bit bigger.

Spoon of Ploff

everything's not shit for some small part of the time and you have enough about you to identify those moments

Ferris

Cor, that was lovely cake. Ooh, another slice in the fridge!

Ferris

Fish and chips in newspaper, a balmy evening on a seaside bench, cold beer/hot shower/warm bed. Day 1 of the rest of your life.

Ferris

Aston Villa win the FA cup, and are challenging for the European places.

Ferris

Well here comes your new mother in law, it's Delia Smith! She's baked another cake and got you front row tickets to the footy. Pass the cooking-sherry, Deelzy!

Ferris

The joy in a little doggy's eyes when he sees you are coming to play.

Ferris

A regular CaB poster is fed up with all the bloomin' desolation around here of late and decides to be the change he wants to see in the world by posting funny, life-affirming stuff in the EUPHORIA thread. He is sorry he didn't do it sooner.

His apartment is excellently climate controlled, there's a whole weekend ahead, and Villa might win today. Ooh, is that bacon I smell?

Spoon of Ploff

^, ^^, ^^^, ^^^^ this is starting to give me the fear

Glebe

You go for a swim and an octopus pops up, but though you fear attack, instead he sings 'Octopus' Garden' and offers to buy you a Solero! I know that's not realistic, but there you go, make of it what you will!

Glebe

An umpster says "Gee whizz!" to you on fair day out!

Glebe

Everyone says they like you and your esteem goes up.