Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:43:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Oh, go on, then - have the rest of the jaffa cakes!!

Glebe

Ferris

A nice haircut, sort of goes into your neatly trimmed beard, not that expensive, minimum "ooh where are you from" chat, in and out in 20 minutes. You tip appropriately and leave. No awkwardness. Amazing.

Glebe

All the world's problems are solved overnight.

Sun glinting off ripples in water, a thousand pieces of shining gold, for your eyes only.

Ferris

Your hair isn't thinning after all.

Glebe

Things turn out alright for the world.

Glebe

"Oh no! I fancy something nice, but there's nowt in the cupboard!"

Here y'go - loads of donuts, choc and cream soda!

saltysnacks

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 30, 2018, 03:39:48 AM
Your hair isn't thinning after all.

I experienced this myself, heavenly.

Glebe

Quote from: saltysnacks on June 02, 2018, 12:42:52 AMGlebe has a new avatar.

Inspired by Ferris... I think that macaque will be sticking around for awhile!

Macaque.

Ferris

God I love those bleedin' macaques!

Ferris

The continued posting of a picture of macaques brings great joy to all involved!

saltysnacks

You take another dose of Co-codamol and you don't die of liver damage. Another 2 hours of relaxation.

Glebe

You get that feeling of being watched while sitting in your living room. You turn and look out the window. It's a macaque!

Ferris

In community halls across all of Oz, the Flying Monkeys vote to unionize. Through a series of strikes and other targeted collective action, they achieve a living wage for "Avian-Simian employees with over 1 year's experience". The wicked witches don't like it, but for all their their posturing and garish footwear they are powerless against the common purpose of the united airborne-monkey front. The era of exploitation is over.

Years later, a lion, a tinman, and a scarecrow turn up to the Union Hall looking for courage and brains or whatever and are roundly told to fuck off and sort it themselves, the wankers.

Frank L Baum watches and weeps with joy as his creations become greater than the sum of their parts.

(I just woke up from this happening in a dream. I blame the macaques)

Gregory Torso

^ that's great!
I was thinking the flying monkeys were some kind of political group until I got to the bit about the wicked witches.

Glebe

Heh, yes, nice work Ferris!

An absolute enormous anime bubble-cloud creature floats down, and gifts all with treats, goodies and goodnesses!

Ferris

You have interesting dreams, and many of the ideas they contain are useable the next day!

Glebe

Floss - in abundance (natch!) - comes floating through your window! Dig in!

Glebe

Here, let me fluff up your bean bag, I'll grab the Maltesers and stick Jurassic Park on!

saltysnacks

...sends you to levels of ecstasy never before acheived in human history.

Ferris

A youtube comment restores your faith in humanity.

and makes you cry a bit. But that's okay, it's nice to cry sometimes.

You remember you have a selection of berries in the fridge. Raspberries, strawberries and blueberries! A lovely combination. Fill up a fucking bowl mate!

Glebe

Quote from: Foggy Buntwhistle on June 04, 2018, 10:01:56 PMYou remember you have a selection of berries in the fridge. Raspberries, strawberries and blueberries! A lovely combination. Fill up a fucking bowl mate!

You eat too many blueberries, but it's alright... then your mates roll you around the floor! Weeeeeeee!!!

spamwangler

hey steve, you know that inexplicably posh aisian woman we robbed yesterday morning?
turns out he's dead famous - you still got that watch?
YES MATE!!!! YOU AND ME ARE OFF ON THAT HOLIDAY TO MONTREAL WEVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR SO LONG!!!!

GET THE FUCK IN