Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:01:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A flump donates it's royalties to a good cause!

Glebe

It's floss galore as you enjoy the very best in floss!

Ferris

Wagon Wheels are restored to their former size.

saltysnacks

A week long binge results in no weight gain whatsoever.

Fishfinger

Horny, but internet down. But you have Freeview and Countdown is on! Take it Nick, TAKE ITTTT

Berthas Fat Leg

A lass with massive Bristols says fill yer boots.

You get your bike out for the first time this year, it's not in too bad shape. Bit of air in the tires, little oil on the chain. Then out on the open road.

WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You forgot how fun riding a bike was!

Fishfinger

A long gloop of snot dribbles into your mouth halfway through a car crash of a job interview, and it's so deliciously salty.

Glebe

You open your mouth just in time for a lovely Cadbury's Caramel to come flying into it!

Fishfinger

The love that can blossom between lamb and man is as astonishing to Keith as it is delightful. If you'd told him a week ago that he'd very soon be in the most satisfying relationship of his long life, he'd never have believed you.

Glebe

A soft fluffin brings joy, as is, as such!

Gregory Torso

A nice walk up some stairs.

A very high quality swan.

A bespoke handjob.

Glebe

A flute toots some lovely notes!

Sebastian Cobb

It's cold and pissing it down but you need to do a shop, until you remember there's still a portion of that good curry you did in the freezer.

Ferris

Gregory Torso

An open field, an open notebook, an open bottle of whiskey, my open flies.

Gregory Torso

Near my office block there is a mini shopping mall under construction that you can walk through and look at the unfinished broken rooms where shops will be one day, and today I did just that and passed a gutted shop space that had two workmen in turquoise polo shirts lying down on a mat facing each other and giggling like little children, so that is the thing I saw that made me laugh and feel momentarily good today.

Glebe

A huge, anthropomorphic lemon bounces down into your garden, zesting and bringing fun and laughter to an otherwise overcast day (which soon brightens up!)!

dex

The other DIY job on the car that needed doing goes without any problems whatsoever and you find a fiver down the side of the driver's seat. That's a pastie well earned!

Berthas Fat Leg

A post-7UP mega-burp sounds EXACTLY like 'The Sweeney' theme tune.

Glebe

You step in a puddle but it's a puddle of fizzy pop! Get in!

Ferris

Fishfinger

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 21, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
Football comes home.

And is mildly entertaining for a time, after which it fucks off.

The girl laughs as you talk, eyes glinting, nervous smiles.

New Jack

You're English and in New York - the spires, the bustle, the energy!

I don't take coffee, I take drugs my dear

Glebe

Feet up, cocoa, marshmallows, joy galore! Nice one!

Ferris

A delicious choc treat that actually makes you healthier, all profits go to a local charity.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 24, 2018, 09:10:34 PMA delicious choc treat that actually makes you healthier, all profits go to a local charity.

Heh!

The sky is bright pink and blues. You stare in wonder, for a while.