Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:01:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

You thought you ate that yoghurt. But no, there it is. Beneath the table. Open and furry. You grin, and tickle its beard. I love you. You laugh, and go looking for a spoon.

Fishfinger

A self-published author murmurs, "This'll be luh wun thell rememblelom flurr." The nurse smiles. Yes. Adjusts the straps and mops the spittle.

Fishfinger

You inject an amount of heroin sufficient to make you feel pretty damn amazing for a while, but insufficient to terminate your existence.

You shake the paw of a very distinguished golden retriever.

dex

The jobsworth at work who, oh-so loves to point out other people's mistakes and broadcast it to all and sundry makes a cock up all of his own. OH YES!!!

Ferris

Glebe

Glebe

Ohhh, those flossups! I've no idea what a flossups is, but it sounds good!

Ferris

I just spent a nice evening housesitting, with a lovely dog. 2 glasses of wine and a barbecue, now off to bed early.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 01, 2018, 03:00:20 AMI just spent a nice evening housesitting, with a lovely dog. 2 glasses of wine and a barbecue, now off to bed early.

For real? Nice one, Ferris!

Meanwhile, a huge marshmallow just comes bouncin' down the street, filling all with joy and wonder, yay!

You crest a hill and the land opens unfolds to the horizon, render distance doesn't exist in real life, you can see for miles. The world looks like a game from up here. The cars look like toys from up here.

The tide rolls out, and out, and out. Vast expanse of beach, the wind whips and you can hear the waves in the distance. A cheerful spaniel approaches you, stick in mouth, tail wagging. "AH go on then mate!".

The sky is a vivid pink and orange. It brings you out of your endless chattering monologue for two minutes. Which is enough.

pancreas

A dog steals a chain of sausages from a butcher's shop which were on the turn. He is able to claim back the loss through his contents insurance.

Spoon of Ploff

Clive rereads the first draft of the dystopian SciFi novel he abandoned writing five years ago, and decides it not that bad afterall. May in fact be worth persevering with.

Pingers

In the heatwave, Gyles Brandreth bends over and extrudes freezy pops for everyone from his anus.

Gregory Torso

A bin lorry as iridescent as a freshly-caught rainbow trout leaps joyfully from town to town eating up the children.

Gregory Torso

A dog laughs and says "holy shit" at the leg wound it just caused.

Pingers

Pingers

Jeremy Clarkson appears on telly and says "I'm so sorry, I've been a massive arse haven't I?" Then goes on a four year silent retreat to sort his shit out.

New Jack

Seems dead sound though, we are clearly ships in the night (on the train) but I'm gonna go home elated.

Spoon of Ploff

Woke up to the sound of heavy rain this morning. Such a wonderful sound it is too..

Its still doing it.

Truely Wonderful

Me too, and now the suns out just in time for me to ride my bike into work.

S'alright innit.

Glebe

Keith Chegwin faked his own death, and is about to make a comeback big style!

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on August 01, 2018, 12:32:30 AM
Keith Chegwin faked his own death, and is about to make a comeback big style!

And who's he brought with him? Why it's John Lennon and Brucie!

Pingers

Actual Wombles found living on Wimbledon Common. One of them is called Cockwomble.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Pingers on August 01, 2018, 12:58:10 PM
Actual Wombles found living on Wimbledon Common. One of them is called Cockwomble.

Stephen Fry gasses their burrows, bulldozes them and uses their pelts to make a jerkin.

Pingers

The nation decides it doesn't really like Wombles anyway so the whole episode just adds to Stephen Fry's cachet

New Jack

Wayne pops out of Ken's birthday cake, nude, singing

Glebe

A frog decides that it is high time the pond become a place of good cheer, and sets about brightening the place up, insomuch as a frog can do such a thing.

Quote from: Gregory Torso on August 01, 2018, 12:59:44 PMStephen Fry gasses their burrows, bulldozes them and uses their pelts to make a jerkin.

Actually utter desolation, but chucklesome nonetheless!