Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:12:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A neatheral defrosts and settles into 21st Century life.

Glebe

I never thought I'd get so much pleasure out of meeting a talking otter. But now the riverbank has a certain magical quality for me.

Glebe

The sun comes out and the lads invite you out for a drink.

Glebe

Work is cancelled, and a sumptuous feast is prepared in your honour before you fly off on hols!

Glebe

A lovely shot of heroin leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside!

Fishfinger

Alan wakes up in the gutter next to an only slightly damp Marlborough Light.

JoeyBananaduck

Unexpected 11pm pizza delivery. Wrong house. "Oh sod it, you may as well keep it, mate. It was meant to go on the other side of town. We'll have to send them a new one anyway. You enjoy."

Glebe

Hot sunny day, find a full keg of beer in a giant cooler in the garden. Mint.

Glebe

A circus clown's make-up melts in the heat, causing uproarious laughter that is only reinforced by the sound of the seal hooting.

Glebe

Little Jimmy Snuggins thinks it's your Birthday again, and rewards you with a lovely pack of Tunnock's Carmel Wafers! Cheers, Jim... keep them Birthday presents comin'!

JoeyBananaduck

Turns out that wasn't the last Scampi flavoured fry in the packet.

("Scampi flavour whaaaat?"
"Froyyyys!")

Glebe

Some ducklings organize an extravaganza in the park.

Glebe

What's that? Plum duff for all? Hurrah, Mary Berry! Hurrah!

JoeyBananaduck

An octogenarian laughs uproariously for a full 20 minutes after her granddaughter furtively explains what the phrase 'cameltoe' means.

Glebe

There is a heaven after all, and it's priced a mere £2.99. From Poundland.

Fishfinger

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fishfinger on August 03, 2017, 04:18:29 PM
Kay Burley trips into a canal.

One of my mates said he once saw a hipster on a bike miss the entrance to a canal bridge, then because he couldn't uncleat himself in time, fall sideways into a bin. Cheered him right up.

Fishfinger

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 03, 2017, 04:23:33 PM
One of my mates said he once saw a hipster on a bike miss the entrance to a canal bridge, then because he couldn't uncleat himself in time, fall sideways into a bin. Cheered him right up.

That is delightful.

Glebe

Glebe

The binmen knock round, but instead of asking for a Christmas box, they stand aside and reveal a hundred-strong army of fellow binmen down the drive, who perform an exciting chanting/dustbin-lid version of War's 'Low Rider', with not a penny asked for!

Glebe

Some interdimensional fluorescence gives hope for a blissful afterlife, all sparkling and inspiring and that.

Glebe

A cold, grey Monday brightens up, as an all-expenses paid trip to Malaguf is in the offing! Arriba! Yi-yi-yi!

JoeyBananaduck

Jesus turns up at the White Rose Shopping Centre to announce to everyone not to worry because there definitely is a heaven.

Glebe

Ah, who cares if you don't live forever? There's people who don't even have clean drinking water, so shut the fuck and drink your pina colada!

JoeyBananaduck

Ted's wife surprises him with a lovely pie. Still piping hot from the butchers. Ta darling, that's grand. Reet thoughtful of you. I love you. I love you too. The end.

Glebe

Life's shit, but come on, go for it, let's take a big holiday party!

Glebe

Oh look, £500 quid! Hand it in to the local police station, nobody claims it, it's all yours, conscience clear!

Glebe

You are abducted by transdimensional joy bobbins.

Glebe

A glow turns out to be a mystical happiness.

Desperate for a poo after 10 pints of Guinness and a Madras, a relieved man sets off the pace car in the comfort of the toilet in his own home.