Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:55:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Your parents' 'Best Ever Christmas Album of All Time Ever Part 2' is scratched by the cat in front of their horrified faces.

Glebe

That Christmas meal was lovely, wine and prezzies to follow!

Glebe

You fall asleep inside a giant Cadbury's Flake.

Glebe

The pressure to have a 'perfect' Christmas passes, and you just chill out and enjoy life.

Glebe

But oh, this flossin is made of the purest candy floss, it's as large as a house and gee whilikers, it's sure to please!

Glebe

The New Year welcomes a surfeit of joy, with love, laughter and euphoria for all!

Glebe

A sudden windfall proves an absolute boon in the threadbare month of January, with outstanding bills and loans sorted and a more positive view of the year ahead!

jenna appleseed

Deliberately listening to Phil Collins' Sususudio and stiil psml at the sound of the duck saxophone going WANK!

Thanks CAB

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 13, 2018, 11:01:35 PM
You meet an old friend for lunchtime pint. Their smile is exactly as you remember. You stay for another, and your respective partners join you after an hour or so to talk about old times, music, and your families.

Eventually, you move outside to a beer garden bench, and watch the vista as the afternoon fades and a warm summer evening descends.

The sun sets, and the sky turns purple. A lark sings.

This might be the best thing I've ever written on here

Ferris

You get home, and you realize you are content. You love your wife, and your son, and you have an entire weekend with them to hang about and make silly jokes and play the ukulele.

It's going to be lovely, and you get to live it.

Fishfinger

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 01, 2020, 01:23:24 AM
This might be the best thing I've ever written on here

How wonderful. I am so pleased for you.

Ferris

Quote from: Fishfinger on February 01, 2020, 01:25:09 AM
How wonderful. I am so pleased for you.

Set the bar low and you'll always come up trumps

Glebe

A group of friends who work in a factory have planned two week's holiday in the sun starting Monday morning, and the Friday before the weekend, they are in good cheer on the conveyor belt line. Suddenly, Whigfield's 'Saturday Night' comes on the radio, and they all down tools and line up in their work gloves and do a hilarious synchronized dance routine! Then the boss comes in; "Good news, I'm in great humour so I'm given you all bonuses! Enjoy the holiday!"

"HURRAH!!"

Gregory Torso

A hobo asleep on a hillock wearing a necklace of flowers, two earthworms having dinner by the light of his bald spot.

Gregory Torso

A bullied supermarket cashier rides a mechanical stegosaurus through the aisles, bowling tetchy pricks into shelfs of cereal and crushing her vulturesque manager underfoot.

Gregory Torso

A man farts in the spice cauldron at Harry Potter world and tells no one, but he done it, oh yes he done it

Gregory Torso

A liberated Malamute scoffs a smoked sausage casserole under the strung out silver giblets of its pub bore parochial ex-owner

Gregory Torso

"Something Good" by Utah Saints thundering through the tannoy system of an evacuated shopping centre as the Disney store burns

dex

Its your day off during storm Dennis. The Mrs makes Eggy crumpets with crispy bacon on top for breakfast. Top drawer!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A pencil case contains a coveted rubber.

Bum Flaps

Storm Dennis blows a full size trampoline straight into your garden - the kids assume it was a gift, and forgive you for being a bit of a shit parent.

Glebe

Quote from: Bum Flaps on February 16, 2020, 12:32:41 AMStorm Dennis blows a full size trampoline straight into your garden - the kids assume it was a gift, and forgive you for being a bit of a shit parent.

Karma.

Ferris

You discover a new way of consuming bacon.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

A small child brings joy by gifting a marmoset with a stale ginger nut.

DoesNotFollow

You somehow strike up conversation with an affluent European cougar on holiday. She lures you back to her hotel with the promise of Babybels and, well, more Babybels.

Glebe

David Dickenson in a market stall taking a bite out of a huge tomato, it's hilarious.

ToneLa

A friendly fat robin flutters down onto your shoulder dropping a winning valid unclaimed lottery ticket, just as the clouds clear and Mr. Sun - replete with shades, sun hat, charming grin - beams merrily at you, instantly warming you, as you fall to the soft fresh grass in utter radiant glee and a swarm of adorable kittens (black and white, signifying a permanent end to racism and prejudice of all kinds on Earth) toddle all over you gently, nuzzling you, all causing beautiful feelings of promise to coalesce in your weary soul while Jet from Gladiators circa 1995 gags hard on your root