Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:29:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria II: The Fertile Brain.

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Eamonn Holmes blows his load hands free live on This Morning during a segment on exotic pets, the slender slinking of the Python proved too much. 

Glebe

Quote from: Bazooka on August 14, 2017, 10:00:59 AMEamonn Holmes blows his load hands free live on This Morning during a segment on exotic pets, the slender slinking of the Python proved too much.

But which Python? YOU decide!

JoeyBananaduck

An octogenarian lady moistens her drawers for the first time in decades. The cause? The mere sight of Bradley Walsh gamely signing autographs in the Arndale centre.

Glebe

A Furby reincarnates as a real owl.

Glebe

A giant, multicoloured Pikachu arrives in town, causing laughter, fun and celebration!

Glebe

Peckish? 'ave a feast, with all the trimmin's!

Bazooka

A man down on his luck finds £15 in his sausage and bean melt at Greggs.

Glebe

A hot bird's G-string 'twangs' off on the beach and lands in your flippin' mouth.

Glebe

A woman changes her name by deed poll to Melanie Flussocks-Whumpkins and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

Glebe

The infinitum of time gets fed up with allowing living beings to have to put up with the usual miserable gubbins, and allows a kind of joyous paradise to blossom.

Glebe

The sun rises as a giant, healing, glowing joy-ball.

Glebe

A bumper crop of goslings convince a nascent yobbo to take them in, adopting them as his own and treating them with love and kindness, in what is a truly heartwarming and life-affirming event.

Glebe

You wake up at 2PM on a Saturday and there's a fresh cuppa and a bag of doughnuts waiting on the kitchen table!

Bazooka

Justin Lee Collins gets the night shift job at the burger factory.

JoeyBananaduck

A horny vibrator becomes self-aware.

Sebastian Cobb

Having a pint while you wait to collect your takeaway.

Glebe

A skunk looses it's famous abilities and everyone likes him now.

Shay Chaise

I've never been in this thread before but Glebe, you are the man. Great belly laughs and some actual heartwarming images.

My absolute favourite is a Furby being reincarnated as an owl. Crying here.

Glebe

Quote from: Shay Chaise on September 02, 2017, 12:07:32 PM
I've never been in this thread before but Glebe, you are the man. Great belly laughs and some actual heartwarming images.

My absolute favourite is a Furby being reincarnated as an owl. Crying here.

Fanx SC! Have a sossie... and an all-expenses paid trip to Mexico!

spamwangler

yea glebe is killing it here!

Glebe- is there any chance you can record yourself reading these euphoric moments out so i can put some ambient music under it?

Glebe

Quote from: spamwangler on September 13, 2017, 06:54:40 PMyea glebe is killing it here!

Glebe- is there any chance you can record yourself reading these euphoric moments out so i can put some ambient music under it?

That's a great idea Spammers... although I'm trying very hard to be psychologically-well adult at the moment, and so it may not be advisable.

In other news... a muchness becomes a sameness and laughs joyously at it's own 'ness'!

dex

Stuck in a traffic jam, blazing sunshine coming through the driver's side windows, yet you're waiting in front of a large road sign in the central reservation, casting a perfect shadow to shield you from it.

JoeyBananaduck

An octogenarian lady moistens her drawers for the first time in decades. The cause? The mere sight of Paul Martin from Flog It! gamely signing autographs in the White Rose centre.

Glebe

You find a lost crate of ale under the stairs, just as an Only Fools and Horses marathon is starting on GOLD.

Spoon of Ploff

Tony Parsons experiences heavenly bliss, choking on a hare krishna carrot cake

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The Bregenz Jeb-End wins a free packet of crisps from out of a packet of crisps

zomgmouse

Licking all the yoghurt off the spoon such that the spoon is gleaming clean by the end of the lick.

Glebe

Five dormice plot to bring down Parliament via peaceful, constructive means.

Glebe

A floss reveals itself to be a multicoloured lozenge of goodness.

Glebe

Fozzie Bear pops up beside you and enlivens proceedings!