Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:23:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017: Round 1 - Spoon of Ploff v saltysnacks

Started by Spoon of Ploff, June 28, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Paul Calf

Bit of self-referentiality is always a winner in WW. Nicely executed too.

Cerys

Dex Sawash

Bonus point for making one I don't have to do research to understand

selectivememory

There's still a few hours to go, but I just checked and saltysnacks hasn't been online in a few days. I'll send a message to see if he or she is still playing, but if we don't hear back by this time tomorrow, I'll see if I can find you another opponent.

Great shot, BTW.

Spoon of Ploff

Enough with the mind games saltysnacks just play the shot.

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: selectivememory on July 01, 2017, 06:11:05 PM
There's still a few hours to go, but I just checked and saltysnacks hasn't been online in a few days. I'll send a message to see if he or she is still playing, but if we don't hear back by this time tomorrow, I'll see if I can find you another opponent.

Great shot, BTW.

I OFFER TO TAKE HIS PLACE IF HE HASN'T RETURNED.

selectivememory

That would be great, thanks. If there's been no word by around 5pm tomorrow, I'll post in this thread to confirm.

Spoon of Ploff

Hangthebuggers sounds far too enthusistic. Not sure I like that.

selectivememory

I've not heard anything from saltysnacks, so as far as I'm concerned Hangthebuggers can take over. Could you repost your serve in a new, appropriately-named thread, Spoon of Ploff? Thanks. And apologies for not finding you a more reluctant opponent.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: selectivememory on July 02, 2017, 04:54:05 PM
I've not heard anything from saltysnacks, so as far as I'm concerned Hangthebuggers can take over. Could you repost your serve in a new, appropriately-named thread, Spoon of Ploff? Thanks. And apologies for not finding you a more reluctant opponent.

okay then. you're the boss.

Dex Sawash