Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:21:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017: Round 1 - TheWoodenSpoon v Absorb the anus burn

Started by TheWoodenSpoon, June 29, 2017, 04:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Absorb the anus burn

Cerys

spamwangler

selectivememory

selectivememory

I have sent a pm, but I think if we're not at least updated by tomorrow afternoon (say 24 hours after the deadline) I'm happy to award this one to Absorb the anus burn.

selectivememory

I've not heard anything from TheWoodenSpoon, so I'm calling this one for Absorb the anus burn.

pancreas

Not what you'd call an intellectually nourishing exchange.

TheWoodenSpoon

SHIT. I'll bash something out tomorrow if it's not too late. Things have been a bit hectic lately.

selectivememory

Quote from: TheWoodenSpoon on July 04, 2017, 07:01:07 PM
SHIT. I'll bash something out tomorrow if it's not too late. Things have been a bit hectic lately.

I'm happy with that so long as Absorb the anus burn is. But since we'll be waiting for kittens to get back from his hols this won't hold up the next round at all.

Absorb the anus burn

Absorb the anus burn

Cerys

TheWoodenSpoon for that serve - which also appears to be the only shot that's the right size.  Shame on you both.

pancreas

selectivememory

Quote from: Cerys on July 06, 2017, 11:48:17 AM
TheWoodenSpoon for that serve - which also appears to be the only shot that's the right size.  Shame on you both.

I didn't even realise TheWoodenSpoon's second wasn't the correct size until you pointed it out, although I let Anus's first shot slide because it looks like it at least has the ratio right. He loses points for the second one though. Remember, folks, if you make the next round, the shots need to be 600x800 or 800x600 pixels in size.

Anyway, Absorb the anus burn takes this one for me.

Small Man Big Horse

zomgmouse

hedgehog90

Quote from: selectivememory on July 06, 2017, 04:49:44 PM
I didn't even realise TheWoodenSpoon's second wasn't the correct size until you pointed it out, although I let Anus's first shot slide because it looks like it at least has the ratio right. He loses points for the second one though. Remember, folks, if you make the next round, the shots need to be 600x800 or 800x600 pixels in size.

I've been embedding mine with the the correct dimensions, but the images are hi-res. Is this ok?

Spoon of Ploff

feelin' the burn for this one. waz the last shot wot won it

selectivememory

Quote from: hedgehog90 on July 06, 2017, 07:41:28 PM
I've been embedding mine with the the correct dimensions, but the images are hi-res. Is this ok?

I am okay with that. So long as all the shots conform within the threads. I assumed the rule was there just so we had a clear guideline to follow (the rules were written long before I was around), and save us from having shots of all different shapes and sizes. I can't detect a huge difference in quality between resizing the image and embedding with the correct dimensions, but someone with a keener eye might differ. If anyone has a reasonable objection, I'll probably ask you to make sure they're the right size in the next rounds, but I don't see an issue personally.

Ian Drunken Smurf

BlodwynPig

spamwangler

the sheer cavalierosity of the opening shot, gives me the spoons

selectivememory

Absorb the anus burn makes it through 9-3. Good game, both.