Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017: Round One - Cerys v Fishfinger

Started by Cerys, June 29, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Sorry this is taking a while - I'll hopefully have something by this time tomorrow.

Cerys

Ian Drunken Smurf

Cerys

Thankyou muchly, both! 

Come on, Fishfinger - only a few hours left, and my mouse finger is itching.

Fishfinger

Sorry, hoped to have something done yesterday. Will post before the deadline.

Fishfinger

Oh look, turns out I'm an arse: I'm going to have to bail, I can't do it justice in the time I have left and you deserve better. I PMed selectivememory. Hopefully you can get a replacement to give you a worthwhile match without too much further delay, or maybe just go through. Great opening shot.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Fishfinger on July 02, 2017, 03:29:43 PM
Oh look, turns out I'm an arse: I'm going to have to bail, I can't do it justice in the time I have left and you deserve better. I PMed selectivememory. Hopefully you can get a replacement to give you a worthwhile match without too much further delay, or maybe just go through. Great opening shot.

a-and you think you can just walk into Desolation Quest 2017 after this poor showing??

Fishfinger

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 02, 2017, 03:33:05 PM
a-and you think you can just walk into Desolation Quest 2017 after this poor showing??

Too pitiful for DesoQuest. Oh my.

Cerys

Phooey.  Could you not just get an extension?

selectivememory

Fishfinger has confirmed that they won't be taking the extension. If you don't mind sitting tight, Cerys, I'll see if I can find someone for you to play.

Cerys

But what can I do with my itchy mouse finger in the meantime...?

Small Man Big Horse

I've been recruited by SM and shall try and get a return in later tonight, but if not then it'll be Tuesday.

Cerys

selectivememory

Cheers SMBH.

Hopefully Cerys will find something to do with her itchy finger in the meantime. Actually, the serve will need to be reposted in a new match thread. But if that doesn't suffice maybe you could tell Milverton to fuck off a few more times?

Spoon of Ploff

These people... right Cerys? Making out they've got other stuff going on that's more important.

Cerys

I know, right?  They really need to get their priorities sorted out.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 02, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

Is this a real thing? I want to do this.

Fishfinger

Quote from: zomgmouse on July 02, 2017, 10:33:46 PM
Is this a real thing? I want to do this.

It is a real thing. But it is also a horrible thing. Definitely do it. There is no better way to ruin Christmas.

Thanks for sorting out a replacement. I'm sorry to weasel out of the match but it's for the best. Another day and I'm pretty sure I'd be no further forward and fretting about it.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Fishfinger on July 02, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
It is a real thing. But it is also a horrible thing. Definitely do it. There is no better way to ruin Christmas.
Where? When? How? Please. Thank you.