Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:43:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 Round One - kittens v hands cold, liver warm

Started by kittens, June 29, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

kittens

i am now going on holiday until the seventh of next month
i have explained this to the boss though and he says it's o.k.
will play my return to hc,lw's return when i return
bon voyage x x

Cerys

I just choked on my own teeth at 'Cleggy FUCKING DIES!' - still giggling.

kittens

hasn't buddy boy here had his five days
i can't remember what the deal was here

selectivememory

Quote from: kittens on July 05, 2017, 08:59:29 AM
hasn't buddy boy here had his five days
i can't remember what the deal was here

He wasn't able to play last week, which is why you're playing each other, because that keeps disruptions to a minimum. I've said he could have until you got back from your holiday, that way we could work around both of your schedules. But if there's nothing posted by Friday morning (let's say 10am) we'll call the match for you because we won't want to be hanging around for much longer before the next round.

He doesn't seem to have been online in the last week and a half, so right now I'm not really expecting a shot, but you never know. I sent a reminder a couple of days ago.

hands cold, liver warm

I'm here and queer and something awful is coming today!

hands cold, liver warm

selectivememory

Quote from: hands cold, liver warm on July 06, 2017, 03:54:36 PM
sorry for the delay

It's fine. You're still within the limit I set. I'm glad we've still got a match on our hands.

Spoon of Ploff

Cerys

selectivememory

Okay then, we're just waiting for you two to finish this match before we can crack on with the next round, so please be sure to get your final shots in on time.

kittens

shot coming today, hopefully before 15:54 so it's within the time limit but it could be a bit late i dunno

hedgehog90

Johnny Yesno

pancreas

Possible shot of the tournament from young kittens there. My, how he's grown.

Ian Drunken Smurf

selectivememory

Good effort, hands cold, liver warm, particularly with your final shot, but for me the reigning champ was too strong. Two excellent shots, and his second was close to perfect, with lots of great little gags in there. kittens it is.

pancreas

Great rally. That last one from hands cold is really excellent. And major kudos for steering it in such a gruesome direction, in which kittens was only to glad to travel.

It's kittens for me for that second shot.

Spoon of Ploff

hands cold, liver warm for that first shot which made my eyes vomit... literally

selectivememory

By the way, the voting period will be reduced to 24 hours for this match, since we want to move on with the next round as soon as we can. That said, if it is a close one, and it seems like the loser has a chance of taking the high-scoring loser spot, I'll keep it open for the full 48 hours. We'll see how it goes - I'll bump the voting thread in General Bullshit a few times over the next 24 hours so we get as many votes in as we can.

Edit: Actually, fuck it. An extra 24 hours isn't going to cause much disruption and it's only fair to both players. 48 hours it is.

LanceUppercut

Wow so close I like Hands cold,liver warm s second , so him by a whisker

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely stuff from both but kittens' second wins it for me.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Kittens by a whisker - lovely second shots from both!

greencalx

The first match where I understood all the shots, so I'll vote in this one. kittens' MayHub got me hard.

Cerys

I love hclw's final shot, but kittens just swipes it with his second - not to mention CLEGGY FUCKING DIES.

hedgehog90

spamwangler

hands cold because im voting on nausea, - liquid wimblewrong all round tho

newbridge

hands cold, for the candle