Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:35:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 - Round 1 Frazer vs pancreas

Started by Frazer, June 29, 2017, 11:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frazer

fugga!

Three weeks of twelve hours shifts has left me bereft of art, time to break out the emergency Nige.

Oh, and the text I had to input for tinypic's CAPTCHA was 'Change is Good'. It's a funny old world.

Best shot of the first round by a mile. I vote for Frazer*

*Can a mod bold this for me?

pancreas

pancreas

Frazer

Cheers pancreas, thought you'd stuck a pair of glasses onto Corbyn. So Paul Nuttall with a really small cock, gotcha.

pancreas

Quote from: Frazer on July 02, 2017, 11:24:03 AM
Cheers pancreas, thought you'd stuck a pair of glasses onto Corbyn. So Paul Nuttall with a really small cock, gotcha.

Look, I don't make the masterpieces. If Michaelangelo's Adam has such a small cock, Nuttall'll have to live with it.

pancreas

Cerys

I think my vote has to go to pancreas, for Nigel's Sistine Chapel appearance.

Paul Calf

That's a difficult choice. I love Frazer's second (OFAH always chimes well in WW) but the stark, brutal simplicity of pancreas's last shot wins it for me.

Ian Drunken Smurf

selectivememory

pancreas' final shot is hilarious, but Frazer takes it for me with that belter of a serve.

Small Man Big Horse

Another superb round but Pancreas's second wins it for me.

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Absorb the anus burn

Frazer for me although Pancras' second shot is a belter.

Spoon of Ploff

Pancreas and not just because he bought me a drink at the London CAB meet.

It's the two shot combo of Classic and Queasy.

Black Ship

Ferris

kidsick5000

zomgmouse

spamwangler

im voting on nauseaety to its one for the panc-bank

Birdie

selectivememory

In the closest match yet in this year's tournament, pancreas squeaks through 10-9. All is not lost for Frazer though, because as it stands he has a decent shot at qualifying as the highest-scoring loser for the next round.

Good game, both.

Frazer

Well done pancreas, 'twas a good match. I said last year I needed more cocks in my 'wrongs and you literally handed me one (albeit a really small one) and I didn't grasp it. If I scrape through on a loser's ticket, there's going to be an avalanche of schlongs!