Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:19:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Invent your own TV shows from the past

Started by George White, July 01, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollyboro

Quote from: Glebe on February 02, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
Remember Boon?

Michael Elphick asks if you "Remember Boon?", on Five in 2011.
Delayed from its original scheduled broadcast due to Elphick's tragic death in 2002.

Glebe

Mark William's Great British Wheelbarrows.

Join Fast Show and Harry Potter star Williams, as he takes a look at the great British Wheelbarrow, stopping off for the odd pint of real ale on his travels - it's thirsty work, is wheelbarrows! On Discovery, 2007.

Glebe

Bee Tales.

A less-successful follow-up to Duck Tales. 1997.

Glebe

Not a Sausage!

In 2011 on Five, Gregg Wallace is inspecting various meaty lengths, and deciding whither they are sausages or not!

Custard

[banned troll] Mentions The Goodies

6 half hours, Radio Luxembourg

Glebe

Cagoule Fun with Maggie Philbin.

Philbin done her cagoule and explores Britain's highways and byways in a rainstorm. BBC2, 1985.

JoeyBananaduck

Wow, Like, Wow (2005, C4)

Simon Amstell can't even.

Glebe

Lumpster Gee Feels Lumptious!

This only lasted for one series on BBC2.

Glebe

Cheggers Plays Croc!

For one night only in 1987, the late, great Keith Chegwin joined the cast of Emu's All Live Pink Windmill Show. The thick scouse accent was overlooked, and the evening went swimmingly!

Gregory Torso

Big Cat Diary

Wednesday, May 14th, 2003

Dear Diary,

Today I am the biggest cat. I can put my front arms on the kitchen door and my back arms in the flowerbed. You will not hear a bird sing in this garden now because I have eaten them all in order to grow even bigger.

I crave tickles, but the man's hands are too small.

I am hungry.

JoeyBananaduck

Cheggers Flays Spock!

Self explanatory.

Glebe

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on March 12, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
Cheggers Flays Spock!

Self explanatory.

Ratings were high!

Keep a Salmon Under Y'Shirt, with Trevor Brooking!

Lasted one series on ITV2, 2011.

Glebe

Use a Generic Adhesive to Attach Ping Pong Balls to Snooker's Mark Williams.

This only lasted two episodes on BBC2 in 2004, before host George Aligiah realized it was all a bit random and whimsical.

Glebe

Oodles of McDougall!

A celebrity with the surname 'McDougall' - I dunno, you think of one - was front and centre of this show on [INSERT CHANNEL] in [INSERT YEAR].

Glebe

Fly Fishing with Lyndhurst!

Did exactly what it said on the tin, on Dave in 2011.

Spoon of Ploff

Might As Well Then  Thames Television 1970

This short lived comedy featured Alan Wicker wannabe Patrick Toast turning up at various seaside resorts with an as yet unidentified gentleman, and trying to convince confused holiday makers to punch the fellow in the stomach. A typical exchange might go something like this.

PT: Go on, give him a wack.
HM: Nahh mate, why would I?
PT: What if I told you he was laughing behind your back just now, calling you a right Moosh?"
HM: Weeelll, naw, I mean -
PT: Five Pounds? Will five Pounds do it for -
*THHHWACK!!*

After just two episode it was dropped from the schedules. No explanation given.

Dinnerladies Remastered - BBC 1 - 2015

Victoria Wood's much loved sitcom get another showing, digitally remastered in HD and with a CGI dog inserted in every scene.

In tonight's episode, Jean's temper is short as the gang discover her husband has left her for a dental hygienist. Meanwhile, Bren receives a mystery bunch of flowers and that dog's gotten loose again. Dir. Geoff Posner.

Glebe

Corden's Nut Gorn Flake!

2011 on Sky, and James Corden discovers that he got dandruff problem!

Glebe

Webster's Gee!

Join Webster Nutkins and his horse for a ride you shall never forget! HTV, 1992.

Sgt. Duckie

Geriatric Soap Star Gangbang

One off special bringing together the great pensioners of soap opera...

Percy Sugden boffs Dot Cotton up her vainy arsepipe as she puffs fag smoke up Seth Armstrong's shrivelled up foreskin whilst the gluttonous pairing of Alf Roberts and Alf Stewart lube up their pock ridden penises before double penetrating the flailing vagina lips of Helen 'slipper tits' Daniels.

Narrated by Leslie Crowther.

JoeyBananaduck

Phwoar! Hope Phyllis from Corrie turns up.

Gregory Torso

My Two Dads' Armies

Surprisingly brutal and gory sitcom following the military career of a teenage girl and her twin armies of dads.

Spoon of Ploff

Be With Me Here Now  BBC ONE and BBC TWO 1992

Viewers who failed to turn off their televisions after the end of day Sign Off would often find themselves listening to a still unidentified technician quietly humming in a melancholic fashion for up to two hours... Occasionally the humming would break down into bouts of uncontrollably sobbing. The screen would remain blank throughout.

The BBC never gave this 'show' an official title... or in fact admitted to it ever having aired. It was given its title by the insomniac Frank Draught at his murder trial in 1993