Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:01:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Truly pathetic attempts at humour

Started by Tikwid, July 08, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

I've just remembered these fucking shit "Raymondo Person" comics.

And whatever the fuck this is supposed to be

Fucks sake man

MojoJojo

Clownbaby

I've got a 67 year old facebook friend who would share the shit out of that gnome gif

Here Comes Mongo

Did anyone happen to catch the pilot episode of 'Which Way to the War', a Lloyd and Croft sitcom from 1994 which was cancelled after the episode was broadcast? Based on this clip it doesn't look like it was too promising. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mDAk6LKSdA

Bhazor

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 25, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
I've got a 67 year old facebook friend who would share the shit out of that gnome gif

Well it is very, very sexy.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 25, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
And whatever the fuck this is supposed to be

Fucks sake man

Fucking hell. Fucking hell.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 25, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
I've just remembered these fucking shit "Raymondo Person" comics

Sorry, that's hilarious.

Norton Canes

I mean if this doesn't sum up CaB's attitude to newspaper strips, I don't know what does

Twed

lol coffee ^_^

Did you remember pants? OMGWAFFLE

This is doing the rounds on Twitter in 2018. Not 2002. 2018.

doppelkorn

The drawing style of those shit cartoons above is actually quite endearing. Is it ripping someone else off? I can't put my finger on it.

fucking ponderous

Kenneth, The Man Who Offended The Lord is quite funny

idunnosomename

I also think he's ripping off an art style but that crapping in bed one is good enough to pull it off

but "THE cheese has THE AIDS" negates it entirely.

Edit wow. Remember Cecil Parkinson

Edit 2 who wouldve thought t.    E.  H was such a problem

alan nagsworth

Ah, I just realised I used to read this guy's comics. Looking back, it was more miss than hit (stale Hitler jokes and other really obvious "wacky" tropes that are only really carried by Alexander's decent drawing style) but there were a few that still hold up as funny to me:

There's a really good four parter here too called Charlie in "Truth or Dairy"

A lot of the above mentioned Raymondo Person stuff is pretty crap, though.

doppelkorn

Quote from: alan nagsworth on October 05, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
There's a really good four parter here too called Charlie in "Truth or Dairy"

Genuine lol at what happens when he snorts the cheese.

doppelkorn

fucking ponderous

I genuinely just do not believe that the Truth or Dairy and poodle comics are by the same man who did the cheese AIDS comic. Truth or Dairy looks and feels like a little more wacky Daniel Clowes, and is actually very funny. Cheese AIDS seems like it was written by a 12 year old in 2008.

garnish

Quote from: doppelkorn on October 04, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
The drawing style of those shit cartoons above is actually quite endearing. Is it ripping someone else off? I can't put my finger on it.

It's similar to the Don Hertzfeldt rejected cartoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l7sxPLhOQk

Clownbaby

I wonder why this guy sort of gets it right with his other ideas and then does this Raymondo Person shite as well. Split personalities. I don't know what he's going for with Raymondo at all. I sort of love to hate them.

Replies From View

Great Satan

If you're going after other members for trying too hard, you've at least got to show you've ever tried at all, matey.

Ferris

I don't understand why you would be unpleasant to someone on CaB, unbidden, when you are also posting here so don't go pretending your shit doesn't stink. Especially Greg Torso who does fantastic work.

Are you ok mate?

Terryfuckwit

Its okay that you dont understand it

Utter Shit

This isn't going brilliant for you Terryfuckwit.

Terryfuckwit

You have a go at Gregory Torso 'round here, mate, you'll wind up getting stabbed.

I'm not saying you're going to get stabbed. I'm not saying that I'm going to stab you. I'm simply saying that people who have a go at GT often end up getting stabbed. And a lot of the time those stabbings are carried out by me.

Behave yourself.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on October 12, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
You have a go at Gregory Torso 'round here, mate, you'll wind up getting stabbed.

I'm not saying you're going to get stabbed. I'm not saying that I'm going to stab you. I'm simply saying that people who have a go at GT often end up getting stabbed. And a lot of the time those stabbings are carried out by me.

Behave yourself.

What, are you gonna stab me?

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on October 12, 2018, 03:25:53 PM
What, are you gonna stab me?

I think I was very clear about who was and who wasn't going to get stabbed and who would or who wouldn't be doing said stabbing, should it happen, which it might or might not.

If you can't stand the heat or the cold then stay in or out of the kitchen.