Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:53:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Truly pathetic attempts at humour

Started by Tikwid, July 08, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

momatt

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on March 04, 2019, 07:12:07 PM
Please don't make me watch it again.

No, I demand you watch it again.
DO IT NOW!

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: momatt on March 05, 2019, 09:42:26 AM
No, I demand you watch it again.
DO IT NOW!

Heh. It could just be me slowly turning into a po-faced twat as I often love SNL. I also seem to be immune to the charm of Pete Davidson.

momatt

You just don't appreciate his big-dick-energy.

idunnosomename

The right are getting better at comedy and the libs are triggered!!!

Replies From View

"Medicine shortages!"

"A single tangible benefit?!"

I love how genuine concerns are so transparently mocked by the terminally sociopathic now, and that's supposed to represent a sense of humour.

Anti-homeless Bingo:

"They are dying in the streets!"

"Why can't the state help them?!"

Chortle!

Twed

These fucking alien comics, which seem okay at first but then you see that every single one of them is the same: http://digg.com/2019/pyle-alien-comics-strange-planet

Alien 1: YOU SEEM TO BE EXPRESSING LIQUID FROM A PIPE
Alien 2: YES IT CORRELATES WITH ME INSERTING LIQUIDS INTO THE HOLE NEARER TO THE PEAK OF MY BODY
Alien 1: DOES IT PROVIDE A SERVICE
Alien 2: YES IT ENCOURAGES RELIEF IN MY BRAIN QUARTERS

Fuck off

idunnosomename

I saw the cat series and thought "oh this is ok i guess" but yes hack shit for cunts

Benjaminos

This fucking thing: #ruinafilmbyaddingupyourbum

Purestrain unadulterated shit for cunts. Apart from this, which did make me laugh a bit.

Twed

Some of the top picks are pretty good! I'm sure Kevin from the accounting department is coming up with absolute bullshit though.

Povidone

Quote from: Twed on March 22, 2019, 07:31:44 PM
These fucking alien comics, which seem okay at first but then you see that every single one of them is the same: http://digg.com/2019/pyle-alien-comics-strange-planet

Alien 1: YOU SEEM TO BE EXPRESSING LIQUID FROM A PIPE
Alien 2: YES IT CORRELATES WITH ME INSERTING LIQUIDS INTO THE HOLE NEARER TO THE PEAK OF MY BODY
Alien 1: DOES IT PROVIDE A SERVICE
Alien 2: YES IT ENCOURAGES RELIEF IN MY BRAIN QUARTERS

Fuck off

Oh fuck yes this shite is all over my facebook feed at the moment and it is garbage. Same goes for Sarah's Scribbles - the most twee way of saying absolutely nothing of worth whatsoever.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on March 03, 2019, 10:36:21 AM
Josh Widdicombe.
I just popped on "Hypothetical" and  I thought his opening monologue was a joke about bad autocue reading. But no.  Someone thought that was good.

BritishHobo

The alien comic man is now cancelled! He's tweeted in favour of a pro-life march. Done. Cancelled. I hope you're all happy.

kittens

Cuellar

Hahaha! YES! What's his name, I want to check this out.

Twed

Quote from: BritishHobo on April 08, 2019, 07:36:02 PM
The alien comic man is now cancelled! He's tweeted in favour of a pro-life march. Done. Cancelled. I hope you're all happy.
Haha stupid bad at comics atrocity prick

Cuellar

Sorry it's just up a few posts isn't it.

Twed

https://twitter.com/nathanwpyle/status/825066260153167873

So glad people are doing the obvious but good thing of editing his comics

Cuellar

Two years ago! What's taken his cancellation so long!

Twed

Replies From View

What does shit alien comic man and Sarah Connor Chronicles have in common

Both cancelled lol

And also both probably get nosebleeds because who doesn't

marquis_de_sad

Is this fish-mouthed freakshow some sort of pro-Christian propaganda?

Replies From View

Does she think real life is an iPad or something?  It's not explained why she is pinch-zooming on it.

And then the Breaking News For Ants panel is meant to be appearing on an iPad screen or whatever

It's just too shit to compute I'm afraid.

Phil_A

Just discovered the delights of the gaming webcomic "Blow The Cartridge".

http://blowthecartridge.com/

Rib-ticklingly topical stuff with Jeff "Christ" Minter.

Imagine if things in a videogame happened IN REAL LIFE, crazy right.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on April 09, 2019, 03:35:23 PM
Does she think real life is an iPad or something?  It's not explained why she is pinch-zooming on it.

And then the Breaking News For Ants panel is meant to be appearing on an iPad screen or whatever

It's just too shit to compute I'm afraid.
what. character has lifted up a twig with ants on it and from the ants' perspective it's caused a road to be closed.

i mean its pretty shit, but it's coherent

famethrowa

Quote from: Phil_A on April 10, 2019, 09:23:03 PM

Imagine if things in a videogame happened IN REAL LIFE, crazy right.

That actually got a singular laugh out of me due to the unexpected nostalgia recognition. That's enough though

Chriddof

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 10, 2019, 09:28:27 PM
what. character has lifted up a twig with ants on it and from the ants' perspective it's caused a road to be closed.

Yeah, it makes sense, it's just so badly drawn the joke doesn't land the way it should. It's not brilliant, but it would be acceptable (while still not hugely funny) if drawn by an artist who knew how to do mouths. I think the cartoonist is trying to imitate the Perry Bible Fellowship, but they don't have the same quality of imagination as the guy who did that.

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 10, 2019, 09:28:27 PM

No it was drawn too badly for this to be clear, sorry.

Don't worry - I agree that it is shit.  We are in agreement.

idunnosomename

The worst thing to me is that the third frame is utterly redundant. We know they've lifted up the twig

Jumblegraws

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 11, 2019, 05:20:04 PM
The worst thing to me is that the third frame is utterly redundant. We know they've lifted up the twig
I think that's supposed to show her positioning it differently from how it was when she found it, thus breaking up the ants' road network. I think maybe this stuff is just over your head.