Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:42:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Peacock Season (2009) now on youtube

Started by Small Man Big Horse, July 09, 2017, 02:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

It's a bit of an oddity admittedly, but I quite like this ridiculously low budget british film. Eight years ago I wrote:

QuoteI went to see a test screening of Peacock Season yesterday, a new comedy about the Edinburgh fringe - they claim it only cost £58 to make and it does show - but it was still very enjoyable. It's packed with cameos from the likes of Reece Shearsmith, Richard Herring, Scott Capurro, Brendon Burns, Paul Foot, Issy Suttie (I'll stop there actually, as there's about forty or so comedians in it) and whilst it's a tad over long, and the lead actor isn't as strong as he should be, there's an awful lot to like about it and I hope it gets at least a limited release.

Looking back I was in a very forgiving mood because of the low budget, and the fact that I saw it for free, but I still think it's worth checking out now it's available to watch online for zero pounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QY3u1US_AA