Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:26:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 2nd round: absorb the anus burn vs. selectivememory

Started by Absorb the anus burn, July 12, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

selectivememory

Like the idiot I am, I only just realised that the deadline for my shot is midnight tonight, rather than tomorrow. I'll do my best to get something done in time (and it will definitely be done tonight, even if it's an hour or two late), as it would be pretty embarrassing for the administrator to miss his deadline. Fucksake.

Absorb the anus burn

selectivememory

Thanks. I've an idea now though, so it should be done on time. 

Absorb the anus burn

Paul Calf

Mine goes to Absorb. Fantastic intial idea and that second shot was just ingenious.

pancreas

Cerys

selective's last shot is my favourite by miles, but I think absorb the anus burn was better overall.

Black Ship

zomgmouse

Johnny Yesno

Spoon of Ploff

Great match that made me think of an alt world where people can only become candidates for parliament once they've put out a naff album of cover versions.

Have to give  m' point to Absorbalot for making me nostalgic for Our Price.

Ian Drunken Smurf

selectivememory

I make that 8-1 to Absorb the anus burn. Congrats on a well-deserved victory. I wasn't happy with my first return, but I think you were playing too well for it to have mattered even if I had done a decent shot. Excellent serve in particular. Good luck in the quarter-finals!