Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:19:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ariel Pink

Started by Head Gardener, July 13, 2017, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egyptian Feast

I couldn't rank them myself (if I did, Pom Pom would be a little higher), but that's as good an attempt as any. I haven't heard Yas Dudette aside from a few songs - I assume the contents will be spread out over the Oddities Sodomies series, as a couple of tracks have already appeared on last year's volume. 'Witchcraft Suite For WW3' has to go somewhere.

Looking forward to getting a remastered Scared Famous soon. 'Are You Gonna Look After My Boys?' was the first song of his that got me hooked. Love his shit tashe in the video.

sevendaughters

Pom Pom has 4 of his best songs but it's a bit unfocused and long. Do like it on the whole though.

PaulTMA

Scared Famous will be interesting at the very least to find out what he considers the definitive version - I think there's about three of them, and what's happening with FF?  If its was to be anything like the full Scared Famous/FF double set rather than the comp called Scared Famous from 2007, then you'd be looking at four sides of vinyl.  The tour CD-R 'Scared Famous' I think has other songs unavailable elsewhere too.

sevendaughters

there's 4 records in the next wave so you have to think both are there.

PaulTMA

Quote from: sevendaughters on June 30, 2020, 04:39:32 PM
there's 4 records in the next wave so you have to think both are there.

Looks like we're getting Oddities 1 (reworked), Oddities 3, Stranded At Two Harbours (meh) and Scared Famous.   Well, assuming there is only one more round of reissues, as they've mentioned all these by name.  Unless they've said it'll continue beyond that?  I was assuming that was to be it.