Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:04:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just been invited to a mass organised orgy

Started by Shit Good Nose, July 13, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Taylor on ITV

Quote from: weekender on July 13, 2017, 07:38:58 PM
The orgies or the CaB meets?

Which one presents me the best opportunity for doing a shag?

Edit: new page I like shagging

Mr Brightside

Quote from: Gwen Taylor on ITV on July 13, 2017, 10:21:02 PM
Which one presents me the best opportunity for doing a shag?

Doesn't matter whether it's an orgy or a meet. You'll be alright if pancrearse turns up.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Quincey on July 13, 2017, 02:12:04 PM
I wonder if you go to the doctor's and tell them you are a bit worried about your cock  they get out a load of photos of cocks and ask you if it looks like any of these before you get your cock out.

kittens

Quote from: MoonDust on July 13, 2017, 03:42:07 PM
What if you're the first to "finish" at an orgy? Do you just sit down playing on your phone until everyone else is done or do you silently slip out the door as you try and fail to awkwardly tell the organiser who's in the middle of sex "cheers for the invite, mate, I'm off. See you." and get a grunt in response?
you know moony, sometimes i think you don't even read my posts

buzby

Quote from: icehaven on July 13, 2017, 05:48:00 PM
Maybe it ends when everyone has had a go with everyone they want to that wants to with them. Or is that statistically impossible? I can't work it out, I'm too disturbed by the whole idea of it tbh. Industrial estates, really?
There's a swinger's club in Chorley - the Number 3 Club. It's on the first floor of Primrose Mill, just outside the town centre:

Stovestore on the ground floor were forced to move out of the building due to the noise when the club started opening during the day
http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/news/swingers-force-company-out-1-7135371
One of the previous tenants of the building was a child and youth theatre school, who were also forced to move out due to the noise after the club started it's tenancy.
http://www.lep.co.uk/news/theatre-school-anger-as-swingers-move-in-1-3379722
It's also been petrol bombed a couple of times.

Hammer

I went to swingers and fetish clubs quite regularly at one point. Good fun it was too.

Glebe

Has anyone ever fallen asleep at an orgy and woke up screaming?

Dex Sawash

[tag] this new pope has gone too far [/tag]

Phil_A

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 13, 2017, 11:26:26 AM
I politely turned down the invite but, as curiosity got the better of me, I probed (fnarr) to find out more - they happen once a month, typically 20 to 25 people (roughly 50/50 male and female - a transgender used to attend, but has since settled down with a long term partner), condoms must be worn by the men, no one can make someone else do anything they don't want to do, involvement is free but you are asked to contribute towards costs of hiring the venue/refreshments/damage etc, you can only attend if you are invited by a long-term member, no photos or recording equipment, any member striking up a proper relationship with with another member are asked to leave the group out of respect for the no-strings vibe, married couples/those in relationships are not allowed to attend (apparently the hardest rule to police as they've had so many bored husbands and wives join and claim they are single), no one under the age of 21 is permitted to attend, members are allowed to be social with other members outside of the gatherings but are asked not to talk about the gatherings publically.

Fascinating stuff.

Have you ever seen the film Society, specifically the last half an hour of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcfav-5kArM (NSFW)

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Glebe on July 13, 2017, 05:11:07 PM
That's classic CaB postin'!

Heh, thank you but why so?

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 13, 2017, 09:30:11 PM
Blimey, a quick google proves you're  not wrong! https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=industrial+estate+sex+party&ie=UTF-8

Told ya!  I've never actually been to an orgy or a swingers' event, but trust me, due to a chain of convoluted circumstances, I know of what I speak.

Quote from: icehaven on July 13, 2017, 05:48:00 PMIndustrial estates, really?

Yup, but that's not as grubby as it sounds - it's amazing how the inside of an anonymous industrial unit can be turned into something very plush and glamorous, if the owner can be bothered.  I'm told that with some of these places it's like stepping into another world once you get through the inner door, and yet from the outside it just looks like any other slightly shabby unit.

The advantage of being on an industrial estate is that generally the neighbours couldn't give a fuck about what goes on, and they're well away from residential areas, schools, etc.  Often they're even known about by the local council, who are happy enough provided that fire regulations are adhered to.  Situations like the apparently-lamentable case mentioned by buzby up there are rare indeed.

newbridge

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 14, 2017, 01:43:48 AM
an anonymous industrial unit

Well you're certainly going to need one of those if you're going to get your moneys worth at the orgy.

thenoise

What if I go to the orgy and I just don't fancy any of them?  Am I allowed to just leave?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: thenoise on July 14, 2017, 08:20:59 AM
What if I go to the orgy and I just don't fancy any of them?  Am I allowed to just leave?

Call me old fashioned but I think at an orgy yours and everyone else's bodies are open for business. Probably get depressing quickly if you get caught up on who are the fit ones. It's going to be more enjoyable for all if everyone leaves their hangups at home. So long as everyone is clean, nice smelling and std-free of course.

Going to be a bugger flicking through your phone book to track down who gave you the clap. Like an even more depressing version of Broken Flowers.

Norton Canes

Doesn't everyone just tend to home in on the 'fit ones'? Do queues form? It can't do much for the self-esteem of the others. Although if you're at an orgy then possibly your self-esteem is not sky high anyway. Actually thinking about it (though not for too long, as the abyss will also gaze) it's probably just as likely that the participants with low self-esteem are the ones everyone else is queuing up for.

Or does the whole thing take place in pitch darkness?

Hammer

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 14, 2017, 11:22:33 AM
Doesn't everyone just tend to home in on the 'fit ones'? Do queues form? It can't do much for the self-esteem of the others. Although if you're at an orgy then possibly your self-esteem is not sky high anyway. Actually thinking about it (though not for too long, as the abyss will also gaze) it's probably just as likely that the participants with low self-esteem are the ones everyone else is queuing up for.

It's quite organic at the ones I was at. Probably some people were in more demand but there's an etiquette in precisely the same way there is at clubs. If some nice looking lass chatting to someone then it'd rude to interfere etc.

touchingcloth

An organic orgy. An organic, freerange, rare breed orgy, pan fried and slow roasted with a pulled sourdough swingers' party.

mobias

I was invited to a small (?) orgy a couple of years ago. My ex used to be really into the whole fetish scene so I went along to a few fetish clubs with her over the years. From what I could tell these big sex parties are usually of varying degrees of exclusiveness. Some are ultra exclusive and are made up of very good looking and usually relatively rich men and women, whilst others are less so. 

Its a fun and interesting world to delve into, the whole fetish and swingers scene, but there's a lot of seriously messed up people in there. It all seemed quite volatile from my experience. Some people handle it all better than others.

Its interesting that the OP's orgy bans drink. From my experience drink and especially drugs seem to be the absolute fuel behind these things.

biggytitbo

QuoteWhen you're tired of winning
When you get tired of fame
Or when your head is spinning
And you've drunk all the best champagne
Then we'll all sing together
To society we'll be true
Society waits for you

Oh how we all get richer
Playing the rolling game
Only the poor get poorer
We feed off them all the same
To society we'll be true
Society waits for you

thenoise

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 14, 2017, 11:16:35 AM
Call me old fashioned but I think at an orgy yours and everyone else's bodies are open for business. Probably get depressing quickly if you get caught up on who are the fit ones. It's going to be more enjoyable for all if everyone leaves their hangups at home. So long as everyone is clean, nice smelling and std-free of course.

If not having sex with people I'm not physically attractive to is a hang up, then it's one I'll happily live with.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 14, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

The "fit ones" being the most popular you would think would be the case but, as I've said a few times in this thread, most of this group's members really do not care about looks, so I've been told at least.  I said the most popular male member (fnarr) with nearly all of the female members (including the "fit ones") is an overweight average looking bloke in his 50s, cos he is a top fucksman.  They're all just in it for the fucking - "any hole's a goal" you might say.

I did ask about the lighting - they tend to do it either by candelight, or a couple of dimmed uplighters.

Quote from: mobias on July 14, 2017, 11:53:11 AM
Its interesting that the OP's orgy bans drink. From my experience drink and especially drugs seem to be the absolute fuel behind these things.

Not my orgy, but as I said booze was banned after a specific booze related incident.  Not sure about drugs, though - I didn't ask about that and my mate didn't volunteer anything.  He's working in a different office today, so I can't ask him.

Glebe

That wonderful Adam West orgy story:

QuoteWhat's your favorite memory of Frank Gorshin? He defined that role so well.

Well, I think one of my favorite memories is that Frank and I were invited to a party one night and we decided to go, a Hollywood party we didn't know anything about. We were kind of laughing and having a few beers and said, "Let's go over there." We walked in ... and it was an orgy. So I immediately went into the Batman character, and Frank went into the Riddler character, because we were getting the big giggles. It was so funny to us, what we walked into. And we were kicked out. We were expelled from the orgy.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 13, 2017, 04:35:17 PM
I can't speak for this event in particular, but you'd be amazed at what goes on on industrial estates.  You'd never look at them the same way again if you knew.

You've not lived until you've seen a lorry driver being fellated by a prostitute behind a parcel force depot.

Glebe

Has anyone ever seen a dracala at an orgy?

touchingcloth

I've just realised that "orgy" must be short for "organised sex party". Mind. Equals. Blown.

Mr Brightside

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 14, 2017, 02:10:36 PM
I've just realised that "orgy" must be short for "organised sex party". Mind. Equals. Blown.

WRONG

mobias

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 14, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

Not my orgy, but as I said booze was banned after a specific booze related incident.  Not sure about drugs, though - I didn't ask about that and my mate didn't volunteer anything.  He's working in a different office today, so I can't ask him.

I must say that I would never go into something like that totally sober. You need to loose your inhibitions plus there's any number of performance enhancing and heightening substances, legal and otherwise, to take. An orgy where all things like that are banned sounds a bit puritanical to me. The sort of orgy nuns go to. 

Ambient Sheep

I think the reason alcohol increasingly tends to be banned from these sorts of things is due to concerns about consent.

Illegal drugs are obviously banned for obvious reasons.

Most places don't have an alcohol licence anyway (getting one for a place that allows sexual acts to take place on the premises is nigh-on impossible), so in any case most of those that allow it are just BYOB, so I'm told, with the "bar" just offering tea, coffee and soft drinks.  As for food, I'm told the buffets can be very good, some employ actual caterers, whereas others just grab stuff from the nearest Tesco.  Apparently it's all very twee and "English" -- that cliché from TV documentaries is utterly true.