Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:47:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just been invited to a mass organised orgy

Started by Shit Good Nose, July 13, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 21, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
"Like swine, I writhe in the filth of your souls" (Deke Strang in Minotaur 9)

Before you changed it in the edit to "I writhe in the filth of arseholes".  Much to Jen's annoyance.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
Before you changed it in the edit to "I writhe in the filth of arseholes".  Much to Jen's annoyance.

I think you've gone down a sex hole today, SGN. The minotaur franchise are all strictly PG or 15.

Shit Good Nose

I'm glad to see you've completely ignored 12A - the worst thing to happen to films in Britain (as opposed to British films) since the Video Recordings Act.

imitationleather

Sorry to take this away from the organised orgy, but I just looked up 12A. I hadn't realised it wasn't introduced until I was comfortably over the 12 threshold myself. What a gip. I dunno why it's a gip, but I instinctively dislike anything which benefits children but not me.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: imitationleather on November 21, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Sorry to take this away from the organised orgy, but I just looked up 12A. I hadn't realised it wasn't introduced until I was comfortably over the 12 threshold myself. What a gip. I dunno why it's a gip, but I instinctively dislike anything which benefits children but not me.

Not at all.

The worst thing about the 12A (as opposed to 12) is that it has pushed up BBFC cuts massively since it was introduced, because UK distributors (and/or the head studio) obviously clocked the increase in revenue by admitting more families and children, so dropping from a 15 or 12 to a 12A makes total financial sense, whilst 12 was still restrictive enough to not make much of a difference financially so most distributors and studios just kept films at 15 when the only other option was 12.  But hardly any films get a 12 now (I'm surprised they haven't got rid of it) - if you look at the data since it was introduced, you'll see that well over half of BBFC cuts every year are to reduce films from a 15 to 12A. 

Depressed Beyond Tables

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on November 21, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
Aren't all orgies organised?

I think someone asked that earlier in the thread.

I don't know, I'm not an expert.  I've seen films where they just start, so obviously not organised. 

No idea.

Janie Jones

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
...due to the size of the group and number of members that usually go on these things (between 20 and 25), even the higher-end pricy jaunts end up being quite reasonably priced once the cost is shared out (this ski one is working out to about £250 each - that includes flights, accommodation for the week [over christmas], ski passes and instructors).

Where is this happening, Middlesbrough? There is absolutely no way that is costing £250 for Christmas week including passes and instructors and decent accommodation for people accustomed to luxury! Even with a nice discount for a large party, £250 a day might be more likely in a good resort if you're including flights.  Either you misunderstood or matey is lying and if he's lying about that, probably the whole scenario is just a pathetic wank fantasy that he's enjoying stringing you along with.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on November 21, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
Aren't all orgies organised?

No, they just happen like musical numbers in films and everyone knows the words and dance moves somehow.

Beagle 2

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 21, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
You could actually hire an old refurbished warehouse out for this for less than a £1000, invite as many people as you want, get some bouncing castles, paddling pool, hot dog stalls in etc.

A hot dog is a busman's holiday of an orgy snack. "Guess I'll take a break from all of this and wrap my mouth around an angry cylinder of meat".

Great potential for some hilarious photographs with the leftover bread, onions and ketchup though. Hold the mustard.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Janie Jones on November 21, 2018, 04:26:02 PM
Where is this happening, Middlesbrough? There is absolutely no way that is costing £250 for Christmas week including passes and instructors and decent accommodation for people accustomed to luxury! Even with a nice discount for a large party, £250 a day might be more likely in a good resort if you're including flights.  Either you misunderstood or matey is lying and if he's lying about that, probably the whole scenario is just a pathetic wank fantasy that he's enjoying stringing you along with.

There's 24 of them going, so the total cost is £6000+ (most of which is the accommodation, the flights were apparently quite cheap cos they're going and coming back at odd times, and the two instructors have only been hired for a day - I doubt there'll be much skiing).  Obviously add transfers and food and drink on top.  So it's a significant amount of money when you total it up.  Oh, and it's 4 days not 5.

And he's not lying about it...

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
I think someone asked that earlier in the thread.

I don't know, I'm not an expert.  I've seen films where they just start, so obviously not organised. 

No idea.

Can't have an orgy without organs.

biggytitbo

Shit Good Nose

BlodwynPig

Stilted orgy.

Dry rot fuckpalace.

Middle-class sex party.

Shit Good Nose

It's the smell I keep coming back to.  Those stale fuck fumes from multiple sweaty bodies.  Can you imagine...

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 05:50:01 PM
It's the smell I keep coming back to.  Those stale fuck fumes from multiple sweaty bodies.  Can you imagine...

Always a risk that a dirty gape swings your way, too.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

I always imagine the overwhelming smell is of dettol or bleach.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 21, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I always imagine the overwhelming smell is of dettol or bleach.

Cilit Bang and ball gags.

shiftwork2

Like Janie, I think there are chalets involved...at Minehead Butlins.  £250 wouldn't cover the flight to an in-season ski resort.

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 21, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
Like Janie, I think there are chalets involved...at Minehead Butlins.  £250 wouldn't cover the flight to an in-season ski resort.

250gbp each though, that's like 8 grand for the randy rogues to spunk away (ooh! Pardon!).

Few grand for the chalet, another few for the flights, a few more for food and ball gags. I can see it covering the week.

Emma Raducanu

How could you even be arsed going on trips away with a bunch of munters you like to fuck with? Once I've cummed (came, jizzed etc) I usually just want to sleep or listen to music or go for a walk. Imagine having to keep up the act for another 5 days.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 21, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
250gbp each though, that's like 8 grand for the randy rogues to spunk away (ooh! Pardon!).

Few grand for the chalet, another few for the flights, a few more for food and ball gags. I can see it covering the week.

Food and ball gags extra.

Plus, again, it's 4 days, so only 3 nights accommodation.

Quote from: DolphinFace on November 21, 2018, 07:12:18 PM
How could you even be arsed going on trips away with a bunch of munters you like to fuck with? Once I've cummed (came, jizzed etc) I usually just want to sleep or listen to music or go for a walk. Imagine having to keep up the act for another 5 days.

Oh I thoroughly agree and, as I've said several times in the thread, it is not my cup of tea AT ALL.  I'm not even remotely curious in going along to one of these as a spectator or to sit in the next room and hear all the groaning, grunting, sloshing and skin slapping.   But everyone's got their kinks, and this lot happen to be keen on fucking in a large group.  For days.

Whatever floats your boat.

EDIT - I bet they have done Minehead Butlins in the past, though.  They've done Center Parcs.

Cuellar

I reckon it'd be well good.

Imagine working up a right sweat doing the fucking then running outside to plunge your red hot member into the snow and hearing it sizzle and hiss.

biggytitbo

I bet you could hire out Bridlington Spa for less if you booked off season. There are plenty of filthy bastards in Bridlington too, if you're short on numbers.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
Food and ball gags extra.

Plus, again, it's 4 days, so only 3 nights accommodation.

Oh I thoroughly agree and, as I've said several times in the thread, it is not my cup of tea AT ALL.  I'm not even remotely curious in going along to one of these as a spectator or to sit in the next room and hear all the groaning, grunting, sloshing and skin slapping.   But everyone's got their kinks, and this lot happen to be keen on fucking in a large group.  For days.

Whatever floats your boat.

EDIT - I bet they have done Minehead Butlins in the past, though.  They've done Center Parcs.

How do you know these beasts?

kalowski

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 21, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
My wife's a teacher so the one time we went skiing it cost £1,000s each, and we flew to Munich and drove to save money.

And there was no sex involved.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: kalowski on November 21, 2018, 08:08:24 PM
My wife's a teacher so the one time we went skiing it cost £1,000s each, and we flew to Munich and drove to save money.

And there was no sex involved.

But was there 24 of you and were you only there for three nights?  This short break is costing over £6000.

I think people keep missing the fact that this is a large group of people, so the costs are spread out.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 21, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
How do you know these beasts?

Tut, Blods, tut.  Tis in the opening post...

I only know one of them - the person that first invited me along to one.  For the rest of the gory deets you'll have to go all the way back to the first post...

BlodwynPig

I remember reading it. But you mentioned you have them all on FB now as friends?

Colombo: One more thing....

How is the cost spread out?