Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:41:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just been invited to a mass organised orgy

Started by Shit Good Nose, July 13, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 09, 2019, 01:34:01 AM
I saw it and assumed it had been reappearing regularly ever since I was last regular. I like to imagine SGN became fully engrossed despite his earlier inhibitions, and possibly that he even now posts while balls deep in one of the leisure centre function rooms he hasn't yet been barred from.

I think even if I was single and still a virgin I'd still turn it down.  For me it's right down there in the list of least arousing sex things.

Pijlstaart

Brother does the catering at fat people orgies, he showed me a before picture once. They were all weird looking with coloured-in hair, and he was wearing a big floppy chef hat. His apartment has a big common area with a wooden floor he can easily wipe down.

He's very coy about a lot of it, so it's hard to pry out the details. I know they do the big feed beforehand, but they leave the leftovers out for the duration of the orgy, and he serves them with gloves and tongs, which is more hygienic. It's not only fat people, there are also fat allies, and whilst a fat can refuse consent from an ally, it would be fat-shaming for an ally to reject the advances of a fat. The more sessile fats take pride of place as the hubs of the orgy, around which smaller fats and allies would congregate. There's also a drum to set the pace. I know there are two distinct orgies held within a week of one another, and the majority of people attend both, but some people only ever attend the earlier or later orgy. Is it a simple scheduling issue, is it ideological differences or a rift in the community? Haven't got that out yet. 

Shit Good Nose

Oh man...

Piljstaart - please post more as you find out more deets.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 08, 2019, 08:00:02 PM
What happens after you cum and there's the melancholy tristesse to deal with but everyone around you is still fucking

This is the thing, I'd be booking a return flight at 10.45am.

*humblebrag*

Twed

Yeah, I don't think there's anything sexy about an orgy. Most things that puritans might consider "depravity" are not particularly enjoyable in my experience. The idea of an orgy is hotter than an orgy, not the mechanics of it all.

Twed

Quote from: Pijlstaart on January 09, 2019, 10:04:04 AM
Brother does the catering at fat people orgies, he showed me a before picture once. They were all weird looking with coloured-in hair, and he was wearing a big floppy chef hat. His apartment has a big common area with a wooden floor he can easily wipe down.

He's very coy about a lot of it, so it's hard to pry out the details. I know they do the big feed beforehand, but they leave the leftovers out for the duration of the orgy, and he serves them with gloves and tongs, which is more hygienic. It's not only fat people, there are also fat allies, and whilst a fat can refuse consent from an ally, it would be fat-shaming for an ally to reject the advances of a fat. The more sessile fats take pride of place as the hubs of the orgy, around which smaller fats and allies would congregate. There's also a drum to set the pace. I know there are two distinct orgies held within a week of one another, and the majority of people attend both, but some people only ever attend the earlier or later orgy. Is it a simple scheduling issue, is it ideological differences or a rift in the community? Haven't got that out yet.
St John Ambulance on standby, trying not to look.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Twed on January 09, 2019, 11:09:53 AM
Yeah, I don't think there's anything sexy about an orgy. Most things that puritans might consider "depravity" are not particularly enjoyable in my experience. The idea of an orgy is hotter than an orgy, not the mechanics of it all.

I know you weren't suggesting that I was being puritanical about it, but just so there's no doubt - as long as they're all happy and not hurting anyone else (and they are and they aren't, respectively) I'm more than happy for them to get on with it and it's not something I consider in the least bit depraved.  Just all the slapping of multiple sweaty skins is something I can live without.

Twed

Ah yep, definitely wasn't. I was just trying to broadly categorise standard extreme sexual outings, and "things puritans wouldn't like" is the best I could do without saying something like "standard extreme sexual outings".

SteveDave

I wonder if they ever all get into the same rhythm as they're all going at it? Or polyrhythms?

Shit Good Nose

You mean the wet slapping becomes musical?  It would go with Pilstaart's fucking in time...

"Mick Fleetwood on the vagina set there.  Thanks Mick."

Pingers

I love the idea of a fat people's orgy, and that food is apparently of equal importance to the fucking. I do hope spit roasts and haddock pasties are on the menu.

Cuellar

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 08, 2019, 11:40:14 PM
My libido is exactly like a dodo.

It has a supporting role masquerading as a parrot in an Aardman pirate movie?

Mr_Simnock

I remember being the token thin boke at a fat orgy years ago. All I can really remember was the incessant slapping noise which was half way between a round of applause and being stuck in a seal colony (that and the grunting).

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pijlstaart on January 09, 2019, 10:04:04 AM
Brother does the catering at fat people orgies, he showed me a before picture once. They were all weird looking with coloured-in hair, and he was wearing a big floppy chef hat...

Hopefully his chef's hat was the only floppy thing.

kalowski

I'd always worry about meeting a mate (or work colleague) of mine. "Ah, Linda from accounts, I'll fuck your arse tonight but can you get the Jefferson invoice out first thing in the morning?"

St_Eddie

Quote from: kalowski on January 09, 2019, 07:26:47 PM
I'd always worry about meeting a mate (or work colleague) of mine. "Ah, Linda from accounts, I'll fuck your arse tonight but can you get the Jefferson invoice out first thing in the morning?"

"You can just go ahead and move a little bit to the left. That's it. Great.  Peter. What's happening? Um, could you get me those TPS reports ASAP?"