Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:28:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 - Round 2 pancreas vs Poisson Du Jour

Started by pancreas, July 14, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

zomgmouse

Cerys

BlodwynPig

pancreas

pancreas

selectivememory

Fantastic shot. This has turned into quite a match.

As a somewhat regular invitee to dinners hosted by the pretentious Corbynite alcoholic Pancreas and his Nazi, I must already award my vote to Poisson du Jour for a stunningly accurate personal attack. The only giveaway that the image is falsified is the absence of the veneer of condensed pork fat that coats every surface in the real home.

selectivememory

You will need to vote after the final shot has been played if you want it to count, just to be clear.

Quote from: selectivememory on July 18, 2017, 08:28:49 PM
You will need to vote after the final shot has been played if you want it to count, just to be clear.

Still Poisson du Jour...

selectivememory

^Thanks

Excellent match all round. pancreas's second is probably my favourite shot, but I think Poisson Du Jour was marginally the better player across all four, so he squeaks this one for me.

kittens

Danger Man

I almost choked on my Blossom Hill getting name-checked twice which means I have to vote for both contestants.

But I can't, so Poisson edges it.

BlodwynPig

Absorb the anus burn

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

pancreas

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 21, 2017, 10:58:06 PM
Poisson poison nailed it with the last

How could you? It's only fair to warn you that Imi and I will take your name in vain from now on.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 22, 2017, 12:23:46 AM
How could you? It's only fair to warn you that Imi and I will take your name in vain from now on.

Both of you have disappointed since my departure and this is merely phase 1 of a malicious and clinical campaign of bile

zomgmouse

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 21, 2017, 11:20:03 PM
Both funny, but Poisson has the skillzzzzz.

Yes I agree with this. Poisson the fish man has netted my vote.

Black Ship

newbridge

I was leaning Poisson because a picture of kittens falling off his bike while trying to impress 10-year-olds is always a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, but I'm going to go pancreas because for some reason I really enjoy the concept of selling a single chip.

Spoon of Ploff

Game progressed beautifully with those second shots.. have to go for Poisson though. Damned if I wasn't trying to figure out how to splice kittens bike-lawn-face interface scenerio into a wimblewrong. Poisson used it very well indeed.

Cerys

Yeah, I'd saved that gif for Wimblewrong purposes too.  Not for my own private delectation at all, obvs.

Frazer

Nice match, I'm going for pancreas as I feel that Spoon's last shot lacked something in the old aesthetics department. Yeah, get me indeed!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Frazer on July 22, 2017, 04:06:48 PM
Nice match, I'm going for pancreas as I feel that Spoon's last shot lacked something in the old aesthetics department. Yeah, get me indeed!

Spoon ain't in this one!

Frazer

Oops, I meant Poisson, had all the round 2 tabs open didn't I?

Spoon of Ploff