Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:52:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 - Round 2: hedgehog90 vs kittens

Started by hedgehog90, July 14, 2017, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

FUCK i forgot
will have something posted before end of the day today if this is acceptable
sorry folks

kittens

*chips*

i felt 'wankers crisps' would be too obvious

hedgehog90

Just a warning that the following picture is very wrong and very nsfw.

So as a warning I'm providing lots of space between here and the offending work.

Here it comes.

Ready?

*arrrghh-gargle-splat-choak-ghhggghgghh*

My sincerest apologies, everybody.

Paul Calf

selectivememory

lol, maybe I should have taken you a bit more seriously when you said:

Quote from: hedgehog90 on June 20, 2017, 06:52:51 PM
I'm afraid I might unwittingly create something so awful that a banning would be in order.

I was thinking the other day that we haven't really had a properly depraved and grotesque (or Waspy-esque) shot yet this year, but that has surpassed anything I could have imagined someone coming up with. I'm still just laughing at the idea of someone sitting down and making that.

Small Man Big Horse

Fuck me, reigning champion kittens is in trouble here, he's going to have pull something truly disgusting out of the bag to win the game.

kittens

Small Man Big Horse

kittens has played a strong match but hedgehog90's second has scarred me for life, so naturally he gets my vote.

selectivememory

kittens played a great match, with a very funny final shot, but how could I not vote for hedgehog90 after that? I was honestly breathless with laughter when I first saw it last night, and I was just too stunned to post anything until this morning. It belongs in the Wimblewrong Hall of Fame Shame alongside the very worst of Waspy.

pancreas

kittens returns are more than equal to the server's shots, for me.

Paul Calf

That second hedgehog shot was breathtaking, but I have to give my vote to kittens for the livid disdain shown in the last return.

Cerys

Has to be hedgehog90 for memories of Tubgirl.

zomgmouse

I mean kittens did try but the beautiful simplicity of hedgehog90 is overpowering. I thought my Farage colonoscopy last year was bad. Hoo boy.

Quincey

I can't get Cabby out of my head now, especially the infected arseholes for eyes. How does he speak?

I vote kittens, although I don't think CAB is obsessed with cocks, spunk or poo. Or infected arseholes. Or vaginas.

newbridge

And here I was proud of my unposted dildo machine pic, like a naive fool...

hedgehog90

(with apologies to kittens, who performed as admirably as anyone could have)

Black Ship

Hedgehog90. Now i have to find some mind bleach.

Johnny Yesno

Absorb the anus burn

spamwangler

amazing all round, but hedgehog is a guided missile of awfulness for me here

QDRPHNC

Mr Brightside

kittens. CaBby really is a magnificent creation.

Spoon of Ploff