Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:46:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 - Round 2 Frazer vs Cerys

Started by Frazer, July 17, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frazer

*SHAVETHIS!

Sorry about the delay Cerys, blame London - I always do.

Cerys

Beautiful serve.  There may be a slight delay as I have just returned from an unexpected icky A+E trip which may result in me being stolen from the Internet tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to fend off any major interference with a big stick and get on with my return.

Cerys

Update - not as stolen from the Internet as I feared, so I should get a return by tomorrow evening.

Cerys

selectivememory

Small Man Big Horse

kittens

Cerys

Cerys

Cerys

selectivememory

It's close, but I think Cerys gets my vote for the "Guess Who?" shot.

pancreas

Mine too. Cerys has this one, I think. I don't quite get Frazer's second, though the first is a great idea.

zomgmouse

Black Ship

hedgehog90

Spoon of Ploff

I really like Fraser's second but It's Cery's Guess Who that wins it for me.. all those cardboard box heads... someone should make an animated series for kids TV (and yes keep the swearing in).

Absorb the anus burn

My favourite match so far. Brilliant stuff, both of you....... Cerys for the Guess Who shot.

Small Man Big Horse

Loved Frazer's second but Cerys wins it overall for me.

Johnny Yesno

Great match. Tough call, but I think it has to be Frazer, for his second shot. Not only excellent skillzzzz but strong conceptual links too - MB, for example.

I have to say, though, that Cerys's skillzzzz have got better each year and she's turning out some impressive shots this year. Really liking the shadows in shot 2 including the one cast by Trump's gun across the Jenga piece on the ground.

spamwangler

cerys for making donnie look like an Aryan Frankie Howard in the last shot

zomgmouse

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 23, 2017, 07:57:59 PM
Really liking the shadows in shot 2 including the one cast by Trump's gun across the Jenga piece on the ground.
Cerys did you add this or was this in the original Michael Douglas picture?

Cerys

I added it by copying, darkening, and otherwise fiddling with the original picture.  This is why it doesn't match the lighting on Trump (oops).

kittens

think cerys wins it for guess who. really liked the whole kickstarter thing though. any other match, frazer would've walked it

selectivememory

Cerys wins it 11-1. Well played, both. I'd echo kittens' comments. Frazer would be winning most matches with shots that good.

Frazer

Thanks for the game Cerys, your Guess Who? was just too good, I should've took a big leap of the imagination instead of trying to match box art to box art. Good luck in the next round.

Cerys

Cheers for a great match Frazer - sorry I didn't pop in to comment earlier.  I was bereft of Internet.  I am now not bereft of Internet, so can tell you how much I loved your Downfall shot.  I thought you might have won it with that.