Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:53:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone still play GTA Online?

Started by Barry Admin, July 19, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Malcy on October 02, 2018, 08:10:26 PM
This game can fuck right off.

Just logged in to find that my rank went all the way down to 1 and I now have minus 617,827,744 rp points.

Although someone just dropped 28.5m in cash on top of me. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Yeah modders and hackers aare a pain the in the arse, though less prevalent on console than pc. Still quite common though, just try to get out of the lobby if you clock one before they fuck up your shit.

Barry Admin

I take it you're on old skool Xbox then Malcy instead of the One? Enjoy your free money!

Malcy

Quote from: Barry Admin on October 02, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
I take it you're on old skool Xbox then Malcy instead of the One? Enjoy your free money!

Yeah. Can't spend it on anything though. Ive no access to anything anymore.

Barry Admin

Ahh right enough. They've never managed to hack the Xbox One, I can remember people using invincibility hacks and stuff back in the day. Damn, that's a shitter man.

Malcy

Quote from: Barry Admin on October 02, 2018, 09:53:31 PM
Ahh right enough. They've never managed to hack the Xbox One, I can remember people using invincibility hacks and stuff back in the day. Damn, that's a shitter man.

Sure is! Seems my only option is to contact Rockstar but I'm not hopeful that they will resolve it. I tried buying a Buzzard and an Insurgent Pickup but I can't ring Pegasus to request it. I don't even have Lester as a contact in the phone anymore. He still rings to offer up the next heist but it's just a number that pops up rather than his name.

If Rockstar do nothing then I'll have to try find a mudder and see if they can stick my Tank back up. I was in 39. If Rockstar do anything they'll probably take away the cash as well.

colacentral

I find the thought of people still playing this and there still being updates released bizarre. It seems like the world was a much different place when it first came out.

Malcy

Ended up magically transported to the airport and had another 20+ million in bags dumped in front of me so messaged the guy who done it to see if he could put me back up in rank to 39. Seconds later I was at 390.

Now have access to loads more and went on a spending spree! That Insurgent Pickup can take some hammering! I'll just play it like this from now on. Didn't get a job I bought I had in the bag so the Xbox One will have to wait.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

I hadn't played online since the xbox 360. Figured with my new laptop and the amazing internet I've lucked out with. playing online would be the best thing ever.
But it takes fucking ages to join anything, some invincible bellends are driving around in a tank convoy or people are magically putting you to death where you stand at the touch of a button despite being miles away. Got boring really fucking quick. Probably just a bad few days??

Quote from: mobias on July 24, 2018, 10:03:15 PM
The new clubbing DLC features a bottle of champagne for $150,000

You've got to laugh.

Jesus. Unless the champagne gave you something like 30 minutes of bulletproof skin and other wonderful perks then what on earth's the point?

bgmnts

Fuck me I cant even get this Lamar mission done. Its impossible, it seems.

BGMNTS on xboxone if anyone fancies taking over Los Santos.

Malcy

Sessions have been riddled with cheaters/borders this week. Seems it's a problem that's affecting all consoles & PC now.

I've unlocked and bought everything worth getting now. Couple of heists left to do then I think I'll be done with the game. I feel like going back and replaying 4. Overwrote my Gay Tony save game with Lost & Damned by accident so will have to see where my backup is at and do that as well.

So limited on 360 with things to do in 5 so it's mainly just pissing about now. Got Red Dead Redemption cheap on sale so that'll keep me busy as well as finishing a few other things.

Been grinding and have accumulated about 1.3m this last few days. Not sure where to direct the cash.

I have:

MC and coke biz
Apartment
Hangar
Very little in the way of vehicles

And not sure where to go next. Any ideas?

If anyone wants to help with the humane labs raid on XBone that would also be appreciated.

hedgehog90

Malcy

Quote from: hedgehog90 on October 18, 2018, 07:20:24 PM
Can't go wrong with a buzzard

Seconded. Would recommend that over the Savage. I bought it thinking it was going to be some sort of war machine. Bit slow and not great at dodging fire.

Buzzard over land vehicles like kuruma or insurgent? What's the best way to pick up cash later on? Have found the MC and hangar stuff to be mostly joyless.

Malcy

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on October 18, 2018, 10:56:33 PM
Buzzard over land vehicles like kuruma or insurgent? What's the best way to pick up cash later on? Have found the MC and hangar stuff to be mostly joyless.

I'm going to buy the armoured Kuruma today but yeah I would get an Insurgent if you haven't already. Means you can go about your business on the map and take 5 or 6 rocket hits before you explode. Also, if you strap a sticky bomb to the front you can explode it on people/cars a few times without blowing up yourself. There's the Insurgent Pickup with the mounted gun but it's only of use if you have someone to fire it.

saltysnacks

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on October 04, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
Jesus. Unless the champagne gave you something like 30 minutes of bulletproof skin and other wonderful perks then what on earth's the point?

Just waiting for someone to state that it is an example of GTA's ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''amazing satire''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

Barry Admin

The bunker is good for passive income, and double cash this week I believe. Fun delivery missions too, just make sure you know the limit for delivering with only one vehicle (I can't remember.)