Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,374
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:28:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong Quater Final. Spoon of Ploff v hedgehog90

Started by Spoon of Ploff, July 26, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

ahhhhflllllluuuuay!

sorry about this one. it was funny in my head but got grimmer as i went along... had to see it through though... had to

selectivememory

Ha! I dunno, I think it's a funny concept (bleak as fuck, admittedly), and the top third in particular is a very striking image. Great shot I reckon.

hedgehog90

Spoon of Ploff

Cerys

selectivememory

Small Man Big Horse

So hard to choose, but hedgehog90's first made me laugh the most.

selectivememory

I was veering towards Spoon of Ploff, but I think hedgehog90's pulled it out the bag with that amazing final shot. It's just perfect.

It almost feels like you two were collaborating on a little story. Excellent match indeed.

Cerys

I've been trying to decide, and I think it has to be Spoon of Ploff for that serve.

marquis_de_sad

pancreas

Lovely match. Probably has to be the hog, for me.

BlodwynPig

0.5 points each for brilliance. 0.000001 extra to Spoon for his opener

Spoon

Match of the tournament for me clive. Hedgehog by a nose.

Johnny Yesno

zomgmouse

This is great. These are great.

I choose hedgehog90

Black Ship

Spoon's opener was amazing, but for that last shot I'm going to have to go with Hedgehog90

Absorb the anus burn

Paul Calf

The Hedge-cat shades it for me, even though the opener was breathtaking in composition and execution.

Dex Sawash

selectivememory

I make that 12-4 to hedgehog90, but what a tremendous match by both.

Spoon of Ploff

one bye and two defeats. what a shambles.

well played hedge yer shitter.  a top top reply to my opener made for a very enjoyable match. shame it couldn't have gone on for a couple more shots. i'm sure there's more to be done with the whole 'Truth Behind the CAB 70'  theme.

Anyway. Good luck in the next round!!!

hedgehog90

Cheers, everybody.
Sploff, your serve was delicious and your reply shot was superb. I almost went crazy trying to think of a worthy reply to yours, somehow it worked out, but I was close to giving up.
Good game.

zomgmouse

This was definitely brilliant stuff by both. I can see a long-standing H.S. Art thread starting about this.