Author Topic: WimbleWrong Quater Final. Spoon of Ploff v hedgehog90  (Read 4691 times)

newbridge

• Endless Summer of George
Re: WimbleWrong Quater Final. Spoon of Ploff v hedgehog90
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 12:02:01 AM »
I'm late and non-determinative, but I'll add a symbolic vote to Spoon of Ploff for his commitment to a CaB-TV-related joke that seemingly less than 10 users on the forum would get.

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 12:30:27 AM »
I was so happy to see Marshall Applewhite in Ploff's reply. I spent a while making the CaB cult logo in the style of Heaven's Gate but assumed it was a bit too esoteric.
Also, in my second shot the Biggy conspiracy video is paused at 9:11 - total coincidence, just happened to pause it there when taking screenshotting one of David Icke's videos, didn't notice until I posted it.

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 03:45:23 AM »
Is the guitarist behind biggy TC R?

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2017, 10:10:08 AM »
Yeah. No good reason for that except I'd downloaded his picture along with Biggy's while trying to come up with my return.

Ambient Sheep

• Not long now
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2017, 08:45:20 PM »
Just caught up with this -- I never pay these things as much attention as I should -- and can I just say that this was indeed utterly awesome by both parties.  Another here who thinks it's a shame that this stopped when it did... hopefully a future H. S. Art thread does indeed beckon...?