Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:37:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong Quater Final. Spoon of Ploff v hedgehog90

Started by Spoon of Ploff, July 26, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbridge

I'm late and non-determinative, but I'll add a symbolic vote to Spoon of Ploff for his commitment to a CaB-TV-related joke that seemingly less than 10 users on the forum would get.

hedgehog90

I was so happy to see Marshall Applewhite in Ploff's reply. I spent a while making the CaB cult logo in the style of Heaven's Gate but assumed it was a bit too esoteric.
Also, in my second shot the Biggy conspiracy video is paused at 9:11 - total coincidence, just happened to pause it there when taking screenshotting one of David Icke's videos, didn't notice until I posted it.

Dex Sawash

hedgehog90

Yeah. No good reason for that except I'd downloaded his picture along with Biggy's while trying to come up with my return.

Ambient Sheep

Just caught up with this -- I never pay these things as much attention as I should -- and can I just say that this was indeed utterly awesome by both parties.  Another here who thinks it's a shame that this stopped when it did... hopefully a future H. S. Art thread does indeed beckon...?