Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:53:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong Quater Final. Absorb The Anus Burn v Cerys

Started by Absorb the anus burn, July 26, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

<grunt>

(note to ref. Sorry to play my shot early - I know Cerys is on holiday, but I am going to be snowed under for the next few days so thought I would play my shot now)

selectivememory

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on July 26, 2017, 11:13:34 PM
(note to ref. Sorry to play my shot early - I know Cerys is on holiday, but I am going to be snowed under for the next few days so thought I would play my shot now)

Lovely shot. No problem at all with posting it early! The extra time was just there if you wanted it, since Cerys is away. Just for clarity (yours and hers) Cerys has until Monday evening  (let's just say midnight) to return serve.

Cerys

I'm back, and pondering a sudden inspiration.  Not yet, though.  Not yet.

Cerys

Absorb the anus burn

Cerys

BlodwynPig

selectivememory

Paul Calf

Yeah, Cerys. I'd never have thought it after that serve, but there we are.

Also, turds lose points for my vote.

Small Man Big Horse

zomgmouse

Spoon of Ploff

Cerys' Pooh Hulk hybrid is a thing of beauty... and yet.. for the massive levels of uncommon indecency shown in including Grotbags in the opening shot, before her corpse barely had time to reach room temperature, I have to give this one to the Burn

Johnny Yesno

Cerys. Weirdly, I saw 'Maggie Philbin' written on a pub toilet wall only last Friday.

selectivememory

Cerys

That was a close one.  I thought ATAB's brilliant serve had destroyed my chances for a while, there.  Tough match, ATAB - thankyou!

And now for a complete lack of dignity.  Ahem.  i did it!  After years and years I finally got past the quarters!  Squeeeeeeeeee!

Absorb the anus burn

sprocket

Quote from: Cerys on August 03, 2017, 11:39:38 AM
And now for a complete lack of dignity.  Ahem.  i did it!  After years and years I finally got past the quarters!  Squeeeeeeeeee!

No such luck, I'll think you'll find this was a quater final.

Cerys